+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Liked a guy found on matrimonial website and want to talk to him

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Liked a guy found on matrimonial website and want to talk to him

Advert.
    i am 28 year indian female.as i am in marriageable age,my parents make my profile on matrimonial website, as i want to do study one more year they stopped looking website from past 7-8 months. sometimes i visit profile , recently a guy of same community shows interest in me..his profile looks good as 80% of my expectation. from somewhere i managed his phone number...as i also like him i want to talk him...but problem is this that i don't want to get married at this time because of my studies...and also not in position to tell this thing to my parents that i like this guy...if i talked , guy may be insist to talk to my parents but my parents is totally unaware of this fact that i am still visiting matrimonial website...i want advice in this context that i should talk that guy or not but i really want to talk to him ,to know him. what will be the future consequences of this talking....

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Its obvious that if guy got to know you from Matrimonial website then he is also looking to get married but I think you are worried unnecessary. Just talk to him , get to know him first. And tell guy also that if "You both find anything compatible then still you are not planning to marry any soon". That is it, if guy is good and understanding then he will respect your decision, otherwise if he insist even after that, guy is not right to spend life with.

Good luck.

+ Post a Comment HERE!