+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Gujrati-Marvadi Inter-caste Marriage & family threatening to die

Advert.

Rutvi patel
    Rutvi patel is offline Just in!

Post Gujrati-Marvadi Inter-caste Marriage & family threatening to die

Advert.
    Hello,
    My name is rutvi,and I'm doing bsc last year.im madly in love with a guy.im gujarati girl and the boy is marvadi.my family agree for love merriage but now I'm not tell about our relationship.his name was bharat and he started his own business in civil engineering.we are in relationship last 3 year,and we are ready for merraige but problem is my love(bharat's) sister merry a guy against family.so his dad not accepted it.he tell to his dad about us but his dad not accepte our relation and their family force force bharat to merry a girl in their cast.we need ur help plz give suggetion fast as soon as possible.we are in big trouble right now.we are mentally very depressed.his dad told bharat that sister merry aginst our permission and if u also do this we will die.they tell him that their cast member not allow their intercast merriage.plz rply us fast as soon as possible.we need ur help.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Dear Rutvi,
    First of all, if you ever ask any personal or similar question over internet then never disclose your real name or name of your partner.

In your case, which is not different than others, all you can do is wait. Tell your boyfriend to not force family for marriage, rather let the family know that if he is not marrying you, then will not marry anyone else either. Its simple actually, the family , specially father of the boy is kind of hurt, his ego is also threatened by past incident (marriage of his sister). So now you must make him realize that love and care for children is above everything. If he (Bharat) marries someone against his will, he will never be happy and I am sure no parents wants to see their child sad for whole life.

But you have to be patient.

+ Post a Comment HERE!