+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Horror Movie-13B review

Advert.

wotnidea
    wotnidea is offline eTI Member

Horror Movie-13B review

Advert.
    Last day i saw a movie at mall famecinemas named 13B.so i want to share mine experience with this movie 13b. genre-horror,suspense,thriller. cast-R.madhvan,neetu chandra,poonam dhillon,sachin khedekar.. plot- story revolves around the house no.13b on the 13th floor which r.madhvan bought recently and he moved there with his whole family.in this new flat strange things took place one by one but only r.madhvan noticed all those strange events.the house is haunted as the mystry unfolds in the climax.the whole concept is new and screenplay is vry good.r.madhvan as usual delivered a good performance.people who like horror movies would definatly watch this flick as a proper paisa vasool movie.you can compare movie-the ring1 of hollywood with 13b. i will rate 13b. overall-- 7.7 - 10 acting-- 8.o - 10 story and screen play are 8.0--10. plz do msg me if u like this review or any questions or suggestions for me thanks..rohit kumar[img][/img][youtube=425,350][/youtube]
    ¤¤¢ rohit ¢¤¤

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Horror Movie-13B review

Thanks Rohit for your quick Review.
    May be you can elaborate more about movie and your views regarding its particular scenes, what you liked and what you hated in . i.e just like little more detailed review
    We would love to hear that!
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

wotnidea

Movie-13B..!

13b--As you wish buddy, i dnt want to tell the logic nd suspense.the storyline revolves around the strange events happening in the new house of R.madhvan(Manohar) as he watch t.v. and discover that everything is happening step by step as in a serial called as sab khariyat hai {everythng fine}plays exlusively on his tv. madhvan watched the serial as all eight characters in the serial are about similar to his family members.the daily life of madhvan and family goes as the serial runs.the twist is the ghosts were trying to contact nd show madhvan Themselves as to fulfill their revenge. @new writer nd director vikram kumar worked with enough intelligence to maintain nd grip the audience with the seats.the movie was tottaly diffrent than typical horror flicks due to new ways nd ideas of scaring people with phsyco impact on the minds..i like a scene most in the movie was when madhvan neighbour come to his house to see him with his dog.that dog does not enter into the house as dog was afraid of something. Climax is also good..but i found only one disgusting thing of director that he puts two songs without any reason nd demand of story which slows the screenplay...thanx take cr
    ¤¤¢ rohit ¢¤¤

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

My family watched the movie and all were happy from it and from your review, it seems they were right !

wotnidea

Thanx dear ricky for your appreciation.i will post some other reviews of new movies as soon as possible.
    ¤¤¢ rohit ¢¤¤

shob8610
    shob8610 is offline Just in!

13 B is far more better then the general horror movies that used to be made in Indian film industry. This movie have no nonsense scenes & unusual shouting or screams (that r seemed to be a mandatory part of Indian horror movies). Quite a logical & tightly knitted movie with refreshing moments at suitable intervals.

7. Advert.

hdravid
    hdravid is offline Newbie

Thank God, its not like a Ramsay Brother's movie !
    Thanks for the nice review.
    www.moovyshoovy.com

nishchala
    nishchala is offline Newbie

thanks nice sharing

pingu789
    pingu789 is offline Newbie

I find 13b a nice horror movie

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

I am yet to see but if I get chance, will definitely watch it.

xixon
    xixon is offline Newbie

can u teel me other good horror movies please

wotnidea

hello xixion there,wots up you ask for sum gud horror movies but u havn't told me about your choice of movies from bollywood or hollywood ...nyhw i m goin to tell the name of movies i luv 2 watch... new as well as old nd 4m bollywood nd hollywood...we begin with bollywood --- 1.raaz-the mystry continues 2.1920 3.bhoot 4.vaastushastar 5.phoonk 6.purana mandir 7.veerana 8.purani haveli hollywood-- 1.the messangers 2.woods 3.the amityville house 4.hide and seek 5.boogeyman 6.friday the 13th 7.who lies beneath 8.sixth sense 9.the omen ok i will post sum other gud horrer movies data as soon as possible
    ¤¤¢ rohit ¢¤¤

sportfree
    sportfree is offline eTI Iron

Its a movie thats worth a watch.. Fortunately its not like Raaz 2..

http://[img]http://orkut.vidpoke.com....gif[/img]Got a webcam. Create a Videopoke Now!

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

Thank for given more Imfo..................

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

ya nothing excited about this movie.. except to see r madhvan in horror movie..also the story was different but not horror definitely..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

+ Post a Comment HERE!