+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Reliance netconnect broadband+ (plus) reliance 3G mobile internet

Advert.

diven_ari
    diven_ari is offline Just in!

Reliance netconnect broadband+ (plus) reliance 3G mobile internet

Advert.
    Reliance has launched their netconnect broadband+ service across all the major cities in India. they are claiming that broadband + is 20 times more faster than any other usb modem!!

Check out reliance netconnect plus plans on reliance website. Out of these i have booked my connection under Broadband+ 1 GB Plan of Rs. 650 which is enough for me. Also they have mentioned their fair usage policy of 10 GB in unlimited plan to avoid aunauthorized usage of private and copyright content.. I am waiting for my own broadband + to come lets see hows the first hand experience on it..

sportfree
    sportfree is offline eTI Iron

Re: Reliance netconnect broadband+ (plus) reliance 3G mobile internet

I Had taken this plan with 150 calls free and speed is 300kbps with 650 monthly nice one

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Reliance netconnect broadband+ (plus) reliance 3G mobile internet

tooooo expensive!

Raj oberoy Guest

Thumbs up Thaks

I think Reliance Broadband+ net connect this is wonderful Product for surfing, chatting, gaming, downloading,

Thanks for using RB+

Raj

rohit1
    rohit1 is offline eTI Member
    Reliance Netconnect comes with best plans with many solutions. With these best plans :
    - One only have to pay for the data they have used.
    - After data usage at 3.1 Mbps is consumed, unlimited browsing is available at speeds up to 144 Kbps.

With My Best Plan in]Reliance 3G Netconnect, you would pay Rs. 410 instead of Rs. 650 and Rs. 950 instead of Rs. 2350, thereby yielding huge savings on your data bills.

+ Post a Comment HERE!