+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tata Nano Car Launch Today-Can you really buy this car ?

Advert.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron

Tata

Advert.
    Hi Khabri
    I am here with a hot news that Tata motors had postponed its upcoming Tata Nano 2012 diesel which was earlier in news that Tata will be launching it in 2012. One good news is also here that Tata will introduce its new Tata Pixel car in auto expo 2012.
    Last edited by vikaskumar11233; 03-04-2014 at 07:27 PM. Reason: for link remove

sanjeev449
    sanjeev449 is offline eTI Member
    Hi

Tata Nano is a Very fuel efficient, spacious and lovable car......what a machine it is like always a car i wanted to have!
    and here it is!! and tata service is also very impressive...i can only say
    that by owning this car... u will learn to love not only humans but machines also! superb spacing and whenever anyone sees it on the road they smile......

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev449 View Post
    Hi

Tata Nano is a Very fuel efficient, spacious and lovable car......what a machine it is like always a car i wanted to have!
    and here it is!! and tata service is also very impressive...i can only say
    that by owning this car... u will learn to love not only humans but machines also! superb spacing and whenever anyone sees it on the road they smile......
    sanjeev449 I think it would be wrong to say that Tata Nano 2012 is spacious car well its small car not having good leg room and also have erect seat but all goes well because of its price range. I agree it is good looking cute car but I think you are very much emotionally attach with this car.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,
    Tata Nano was launched as with a tag of being the cheapest car in the world and was hence, symbolised as a modern people's car. Presently in India.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12