+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to surrender or disconnect Aritel Xtreme Fiber Broadband permanently

Advert.

simal Guest

How to surrender or disconnect Aritel Xtreme Fiber Broadband permanently

Advert.
    Hi,
    I thought it will be easy to surrender or get my Airtel broadband connection disconnected when I don't need it anymore through Airtel thanks app. When I actually needed it, there is no choice to place disconnection request for my broadband connection. I really enjoyed Airtel broadband , I also liked their facility to place connection under safe custody when it is not in use, all can be done through their App and lot more. But now I really need to get it disconnected permanently as I am moving out of that place. I have already cleared all my pending Airtel bills. Now with every day passing, I will be paying next bill without any usage.

So what is the best and fastest way to surrender or cancel Airtel Xtreme Fiber broadband connection ?

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi,

The proper way is to go to your nearest Airtel store, they will ask you to settle pending bill and surrender your modem with them. However, other way is to call customer care and register your request for disconnection.

But there is one other is way, call customer care and place request to shift you connection to an area where there is no Airtel Xtreme Fiber coverage or availability. Since you are using Airtel Thanks App, you can also place request form that app. It is as easy as going to "Manage--> Your landline connection --> Quick actions --> Shift Connection .

Once you are there, it will ask you to shift location ie. Within City or Different city, just choose any location where you know that there is no Airtel Fiber availability .

Once you submit, with-in 24 hours, you will get call from their technician and he will give you choice to surrender connection in case on non-feasibility. This way, you will be able to get it disconnected faster then other route.

Try it and do share how was your experience.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!