I know very well that if I get a support from you people I can Prove the world that natural health science can work as a support therapy so that we can cure deadly diseases like Cancer, Coma and Paralysis.

Through Vedas and Alchemy I discovered that there are certain herbals which when burnt will create a rays that will speed up the cure!

When we say the atmosphere is responsible for diseases the same atmosphere can developed to cure the diseases. This is my view and based on this I started my search and found the remedies in Vedas through Alchemy.

This I written in the form of a thesis for Ph.D. in 400 pages.

In India first they gave me permission to do Ph.D. but later with drawn that fearing that this thesis if presented will create an atmosphere which will force them to work in the lab for hours.

The Indian scientists are not prepared for that and they wish to push my thesis down.

If my findings are approved and recognized the Natural therapy will find a way in curing the diseases.

Further according to Indians they wish to see the Vedas as Gods, Goddess and Devas and Asuras, and they don't want to come away from that old age theory.

Dear REPORTERS, This is my last approach to you and I know very well that my thesis is worth to win Nobel Prize if supported from you people.

I am a common man, who is not having a dollar to spend and to visit you and present my paper.

On the other hand if you could sponsor my trip to U.S., make me present my paper in presence of Pharmaceutical companies and your directors, give a publicity and create an awareness among the people, will be a service to the mankind.

Mr.Reporters, I need your assistance.

Can you provide support?

Regards
Ramachandran

-- Dear Sirs,

If I denied admission with any of the universities in India, On the ground that I did Open University Masters, and is not recognized I wish to send a copy of my thesis to American Cancer Society , British Coma Recovery cell, German Paralytic Society and wish to transfer my findings for further research at free of cost and they can patent my findings in their name!!! since no university India is willing to admit me as a scholar for Ph.D.

If I get a name and fame, the Indian People or Government can not share the joy with others to be proud.

If my findings are acknowledged and taken for further research, that is more than enough.

I enrolled myself for PhD, with Utkal University of Culture in Nov 2007. topic

"Vedas- A New Critical Analysis with Special Reference to Human Body and Health."

Not only that I found that Ravana the Lankathipathi also wrote commentary in Rig Veda and authored "Arka Prakasa" which talks about Child birth and this was reproduced in Charka samhita written in 5th Century A.D. and repeated in 9th century. by Jeevika and spread in China.

Through this I found the NaNo rays can cure cancer, Coma, paralysis (this day we can say this as Supportive therapy).

These rays are by burning oils that created Uranium rays, that strengthen the Iron in blood.

This I shared with American Cancer Society, who offered me a Membership at free of cost (without paying any money) and asked me to send my thesis to them for Review.

Once I present this thesis I am sure the entire medical and astronomy field will get a shock, and they will take an U turn in their approach.

I expect my thesis to be presented by March 2010. with Utkal University of Culture, Bhubhaneshwar.

But I am yet to get the Registration Number from the University.

The Education systems in our country is very very in awkward condition. The Universities prefers to give honorary Doctorates to Politicians, Cine Artists who didn't do any research and helped the society but to get publicity the Universities are behind the Cine Artists and to gain personal confidence and earn a name the Committee members of the Universities prefers to recommend candidates for Honorary doctorates. There is no validity in this.

On the other hand if a person who passed the Masters degree in Open Universities, Joined M.Phil., and wish to join Ph.D., on the knowledge he has, and he hopes that the presentations of his thesis will help the public and innovation he makes will be appreciated by the world of intellectuals, the Universities close their eyes and says that he is unfit since he didn't hold a Bachelor degree.

The presentation of the thesis even if is excellent and challenging the authorities are closing their eyes and throwing Gems and diamonds in to dust bin.

When this will Change?
Ramachandran