+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What is she doing in India ? Jade Goody .. What are we Indians ?

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

What is she doing in India ? Jade Goody .. What are we Indians ?

Advert.
    This is now really confusing, Jade Goody is in India these days. I hope people know about her. She is the one from Big Brother in which Shilpa Shetty took part & she even won it.

Jade Goody was the one who was against Shilpa and was doing racial discrimination against Shilpa. In return , whole India .. even world went against her.

Well, now she is in India, though not much Indian Journalist showed attention to her but she visited a SLUM in Mumbai and donated Rs. 23 lakhs (approx) ie. $ 50,000 to a organisation which is there to help children from SLUM.

Though she is saying that she is not trying to gain good reputation but whom she is making fool, we all understand and know .. aren't we ? .. that she is trying to gain sympathy & good will worldwide because now she is known world wide.

She now needs more positive publicity than negative one.

One the other hand.. what happened to we Indian ? How come we are welcoming one who tried everything to insult Indians (she was calling Shilpa who belong to SLUMs ie. according to her.. whole India is SLUM).

..I never wanted to see her in India.. not primarly that she insulted Shilpa but actually she do not deserve a position like that. After all intelligence level also matters.. she lacks it totally.

shaheen
    shaheen is offline Just in!

Re: What is she doing in India ? Jade Goody .. What are we Indians ?

to err is human but not to repeat it is greatness i think when she appologized
    forgive her . it is but natural as u do not want her to see in india same happened with her as she saw shilpa in a show . so have a big heart.forget nforgive.

Ricky

hmm.
    I am not saying that when someone apologize then not to forget but atleast be natural, what is this.. need of visiting India and doing Charity drama !

shaheen
    shaheen is offline Just in!

The inne r guilt asked her to do so as i think may b u agreed

Talat
    Talat is offline eTI Aluminium

Shaheen I dont think its her guilt....It just making up for wht she did ....its like now she wants to show that she did nt mean what she said in BB.

Ricky

Well, her visit to India was not any news though.. I think now she must understand it that it is not really appreciated at all.

7. Advert.

enjoyteens
    enjoyteens is offline Just in!

she is just want to get excuse for wht she had done

Ricky

You digged really old stuff !

sandeepsingh-YUVA
    sandeepsingh-YUVA is offline eTI Member

i dont think Indian philosophy ever believed in Tit-for-Tat, we r always known for our forgiveness. .. Moreover, jade's comment is not her own but it reflects what her society's perception is towards us. Eventhough we have proved ourselves upto some extent since reform era(90's) but still we should continue to forgive people when they have an older opinion about us. it can not be changed Gradually or forcefully...

raam
    raam is offline eTI Member

A lovely place of the world is INDIA

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

if error it is human - if it is not so then is it inhuman

still she believe slum can be bought for few lakhs and get the positive popularity at a cost of few lakhs.

one positive thing - in inner heart she realised that she can see civilised society only in so called slum (according to here in India) who never keep anything in the heart - say insult

+ Post a Comment HERE!