+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hrithik Kisses in Kites!

Advert.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Hrithik Kisses in Kites!

Advert.
    After THE kiss in Dhoom 2, it seems Hrithik Roshan has done it again but this time with Latin beauty Barbara Mori for their film Kites. The kiss is at pivotal moment in the film when Barbara’s Natasha and Hrithik’s J are about to jump off a roof and director Anurag Basu suggested that a kiss would be exactly what two people in love would do before making such a dangerous jump.

Hrithik said, “We were both supposed to jump off from a rooftop at an impossible height. Before we did so our director Anurag Basu suggested I kiss Barbara since we were doing something death-defying and dangerous and potentially lethal. I reached out and kissed her on the cheeks.”

However, this struck Barabara as not ringing true and she asked Hrithik if he was there with Sussanne would he kiss her on the cheek? “I was floored by her logic." The take was redone and Hrithik said, "And this time I kissed her the way real-life couples would in the situation. On the lips.”

“Kites is a love story. It's about people in love. And what do people in love do to express their mutual feelings? In fact, it was Barbara Mori who made me realize how silly we look on screen while shying away from expressing love naturally,” he said.

Adding, “Why are we even talking about kissing? Is that such a big deal? Hasn't our cinema grown up? Yes, there're kissing scenes in the film, but nothing to make me squirm. In fact, I'd be more than happy and completely comfortable watching those kissing scenes with my wife, son and parents when the film is released.”

Kites also stars Kangana Ranuat and will not only have Hindi dialogues but also English and Spanish as well! The film is set to release this Diwali so set your countdown clocks now!
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

bigdenawab
    bigdenawab is offline Just in!

Re: Hrithik Kisses in Kites!

I do not understand the ppl, why they make issue some one kiss some or doing this n that , that is stupid, we r doing these thing in daily routine or life. Only they r star or big shot.

sanya310
    sanya310 is offline eTI Member

yeah why make such a big issue? if suzanne has no problem, screw whatever the critics say.. people would love to see the same in a hollywood flick but flinch at the same thing in bollywood. why the bias? be glad the cinema is evolving

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

This is how news are made

sanya310
    sanya310 is offline eTI Member

well certainly this way of making news is what has to be changed! i mean.. go cover news about what the rural villages and what they are going through rather than making a molehill out of silly glamour world problems =P lol

bigdenawab
    bigdenawab is offline Just in!

tx

sanya

7. Advert.

MY-BOO
    MY-BOO is offline Newbie

hi guys, am kinda 5mins new to this site, and even though i agree that most times the media go overboard with this things, i also think they have a point

the difference b'tween India and other coutries is the moral code,,,, believe me , once that is lost there is no getting it back

naim
    naim is offline Just in!

I like it

Rajesh Harish
    Rajesh Harish is offline eTI Member

I agree with Ricky.

yournifty
    yournifty is offline Newbie

i love ritik he is very good

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Oh....he is getting paid for it..

So whats the big fuss?

Ron
    Ron is offline eTI Member

Kiss !!!! Four letter word makes such senseless news , it only happens in India !!!
    so that is why we are lagging behind in the world !!! isn't it !!

drimrboy
    drimrboy is offline Just in!

hrithik is second imran hashmi....

Christine10
    Christine10 is offline Just in!

i'm the bigest fan of hritik

+ Post a Comment HERE!