+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

7 healthy breakfast ideas for school going kids

Advert.

Mayank Arora
    Mayank Arora is offline eTI Iron

7 healthy breakfast ideas for school going kids

Advert.
    Here is the list of some foods which you can try

Upma -To make upma, sauté diced vegetables (like carrots, peas, and bell peppers) with mustard seeds, curry leaves, and onions in a pan. Add semolina (suji), roast it until lightly browned, and then simmer with water until cooked. Season with salt and garnish with cilantro.

Appe-To make appe, mix rice flour and semolina with finely chopped vegetables and spices. Pour the batter into appe molds and cook until they're golden and crispy on the outside. Serve hot with chutney or dip of your choice.

Oats dosa-To make oats dosa, blend together rolled oats, rice flour, yogurt, and water into a batter. Add finely chopped vegetables, such as carrots and bell peppers, and cook ladlefuls of the batter on a hot griddle until crispy and golden brown. Serve with chutney or sambar.

Sprouted moong- To make sprouted moong (mung) beans, rinse and soak dried moong beans in water for 8-12 hours. Drain, and place them in a covered container. Leave them to sprout for 1-2 days, rinsing them with water every 8-12 hours until they've sprouted to your desired length

Poha-To make poha, heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves, then sauté chopped onions, green chilies, and mixed vegetables of your choice. Add flattened rice (poha), turmeric, and salt. Cook until heated through, garnish with coriander leaves, and serve.

Veg Paratha-To make veg paratha, mix whole wheat flour with water to form a dough. Stuff the dough with a mixture of finely chopped vegetables and spices, roll it out into flat discs, and cook on a hot griddle with oil until golden brown on both sides.

Pav Bhaji-Cook mixed vegetables (like potatoes, peas, and bell peppers) until soft. Mash the vegetables and simmer with a bhaji spice mix, then serve with buttered pav (soft bread rolls).Garnish with onions, cilantro, and lemon for a flavorful and spicy dish.

shanu yadav
    shanu yadav is offline eTI Member
    ohhh definately i am gonna try this for my kid...please keep posting such content.

+ Post a Comment HERE!