+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Packet data not available error in Nokia phone when connecting bsnl GPRS

Advert.

Maproblemo
    Maproblemo is offline eTI Member

Packet data not available error in Nokia phone when connecting bsnl GPRS

Advert.
    Hi,

I am trying to connect BSNL gprs from my Nokia N70 phone but I am getting error "Packet Data Not Available" whenever I connect gprs in phone.

Help please

Antariksha Ghorse
    Antariksha Ghorse is offline Just in!

Re: Packet data not available error in Nokia phone when connecting bsnl GPRS

hi, check u r configuration setting:
    to subscribe BSNL gprs
    SMS GPRSPRE to 53733,
    than send u r mobile handset e.g. NOKIA N70 to 19000. the u get setting immediately...
    Take Care And Bye Bye

Maproblemo
    Maproblemo is offline eTI Member

I try on other phone, it is working fine on that.

But still no luck on N70.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

First check by pressing "zero" for long and wait.. it will connect to internet.. the connection is shown by two horizontal lines on left corner of the screen.. before this make sure that GPRS is activated from BSNL side..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

pro Guest

I am havin setting on my nokia 2700 but the E sing is not comint on the screen & when i press 0 Than its says pakage data no available on your phone but when i call to custumer care they say to me its already activated on ur phone..... sir what can i dooooooooo??????????????? help me

Jj Guest

This is also my problem.... Help please

7. Advert.

shaunak Guest

???i am having the same problem from the day i purchase new E63 how to get rid off it can some one help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Unregistered Guest
    using n86 and getting this problem for 5 days........no help from CC.....plzzz hellp

Unregistered Guest
    i also had the same problem with my Nokia C5-00 and right now i really don't know what to do :'(

hantal12
    hantal12 is offline eTI Member
    i may due to wrong configuration or may be you my have not subscribed to acess internet. to get internet config. send your set name and model no. and send it to 58355

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hantal12 View Post
    i may due to wrong configuration or may be you my have not subscribed to acess internet. to get internet config. send your set name and model no. and send it to 58355

am also having the same problem with C5-03 with bsnl It says no connection available. when phone is restarted it works. but after exit and when tried to connect net it says connection not available. how to correct it

Unregistered Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i also had the same problem with my Nokia C5-00 and right now i really don't know what to do :'(
    the same problem with nokia 2690.............................................. .plzz HELP

+ Post a Comment HERE!