The verbal abuses by Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray and the MNS chief
Raj thackeray over the poll debacle in blaming each other, speaks volumes in itself. The emotional outbursts of both the Thackerays are most unwanted and unfortunate in the present juncture. It is often said that in politics, every thing is fair. I am referring to the poser/accusation of Mr Raj Thackeray that is Mahesh Jethmalani is a Marathi? And do you think that the Marathis will benefit by voting for Mahesh Jethmalani? Uddhav Thackeray did not waste a minute reminding Raj Thackeray that it was the Jethmalani(s) (Ram and Mahesh) who helped him to get acquitted in the famous Ramesh Kini murder case...

Uddhav Thackeray further underlined that Ramesh Kini was a Marathi. Raj Thackeray on the other hand, has crossed all political decency by asking the question "Is Mahesh Jethmalani a Marathi?" In fact, he has struck a blow to the secular character of the Indian democracy. The regional chauvinists like Raj Thackeray are bent upon dividing the country on communal and language basis and inciting communal passions. I am stunned by the prolonged silence maintained by the Highly educated and enlightened and broadminded Maharashtrians on such posers by Raj Thackeray, questioning the loyality of the elected representatives. It is an insult to all the elected Members of Parliament from Mumbai in particular and others across the country.

Election commission and Maharashtra should take cognisance of such open utterances and that too members of Parliament on caste, communal and language basis.

Hope some will agree with my views.