+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Dance India Dance Winner Announced - Grand Finale Result (Zee TV)

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

Dance India Dance Winner Announced - Grand Finale Result (Zee TV)

Advert.
    Finally the result of Dance India Dance is out. After 18 weeks of sensational dancing, this mega event gave us the talented winner. Witnessed by crowed of thousands of people concluded at Andheri Sports Club Mumbai the Grande Finale of Dance India Dance. The winner of the Sunehri Taqdeer Ki Topi went to the favorite of all, Mohammad Salman, from Remo D'Souza Ke Rangeelay. Alisha, the girl from Ranchi was the first runner-up while Siddhesh Pai was the second runner-up. Jai Kumar Nair got the least votes among the finalists and was eliminated before the winner was announced.

Salman got Rs. 50 lakhs for the his talent and appearance in Boney Kapoor’s film ‘Wanted’ to dance with Salman Khan. Jeetendra and Mithun Da, the two big dancing sensations of yester years announced the winner and this brought to an end the fabulous and sensational show that enthralled all from day one.

fatimaabid Guest

Re: Dance India Dance Winner Announced - Grand Finale Result (Zee TV)

hiiiii salam ...salman u r muslim na..yr me also muslim. yrr u are just amazing rooking,just cool dancre.. i em sooo happy that u are muslim...i em feeling sooo prout...

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!