+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

B.Sc. or B.Tech. ???????

Advert.

Dhanesh
    Dhanesh is offline Just in!

B.Sc. or B.Tech. ???????

Advert.
    I want to do B.Sc. but my family members are compelling me to do B.Tech. . They said there is no scope of B.Sc. . But I want to study , gain maximum knowledge , keep myself busy instead of doing "Aish" and roaming here and there like B.Tech. students.I wish to get in to the best institutes for higher education like in BIAS(Bhartiya Institute Of Arts & Science).So tell me which is better in every aspect & what should I do?

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: B.Sc. or B.Tech. ???????

You Can Do B.Sc in Computer Science which is Equivalent to B.Tech..

As I seen and worked for Government sites.. they need People for IT or for B grade Scientist, who had completed their B.Sc in Computer scinece or B.Tech.

So u can go for B.Sc in Computer science.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Well If your saying tht u really want to study and gain maximum knowledge then do for B.tech rather then B.Sc comupter science ..

The sullabys of B.Tech is more difficult and more knowledge gaining then of B.Sc.

And still i would suggest go for B.E rather then B.Sc and B.Tech...
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

taijut
    taijut is offline Just in!

I will suggest B.Tech .Because i am also an engineering student
    And you have already mentioned that u want to gain maximum knowledge then only Btech can fulfill it , Because in B.tech career you have to face around 45 subjects , 12 labs ,2 seminars,And two projects its enough for average man if you not satisfy with you can do M.Tech also
    Hope you are satisfied

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

when a student is interested in a particular subject, it is advisable to go for BSc - after BSc with maturity if he wanted to do BTech - well there are institutions like MIIT and others who give openings for graduates to further their studies in engineering. For further informations there are lot of Scientists in ISRO who first gone for BSc then BTech in MIIT and joined space research. Most notable personalities is Dr. Abdul Kalam our ex. Honourable President of India. Students should choose their subjects where they have more confident.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

i am a b.tech pass out n preparing foe m.tech entrance.
    if you want to gain knowledge go for B.tech.
    kamal

7. Advert.

desitime
    desitime is offline Newbie

Do what you wish to do and not what your aprents force you to. Thats what I say

mlsivaapril54
    mlsivaapril54 is offline Just in!

It doesnt matter whether you are choosing B.Sc or B.Tech. If you have true interest on anything, you can succeed. This is your career. So, just you take your own decision. You are gonna live your life, not your parents. If u don like anything, just don do it. Both streams have full scope. One more thing, Engineering students are not only roaming, they have more responsibilities and work.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up ....

Do what you love and love what you do........ That's it... if you're interested in any subject you need to work hard on that subject no matter whether you're doing bsc or btech/be....... All these degrees are usually for job...... You just enjoy studying your subject and try to bring new thiings in it which is most important.....

unknown Guest

Post bsc or btech

To me bsc is far better than btech since it is knowledge based education than engineering .The course is well built for students who have new and other plan to become in sucess ful in life. Btech is technical basically which is nothing just people showing ness towards sc.But actuall lesson ,and all fundas is in Bsc .man is social animal he should believe more on himself than techniques .So go a degree where you become confident .be strong and not what other say.you will learn and become a sucessful graduate.

jimcarrey99
    jimcarrey99 is offline Just in!
    B tech is far better than B.sc as per my concern so i will suggest you to go for b.tech.

hari11
    hari11 is offline Just in!
    in my point of view better you can do B.sc Because nowadays more students choosing engineering only

Rohit thakur
    Rohit thakur is offline Just in!
    As far as I know, B.tech is more practically oriented than the B.Sc, meaning you learn practical skills that can be applied in the workplace. Most B.tech grads I know are engineers, so if that's the sort of thing you're after you should probably go for it, otherwise, the B.Sc.

Unregistered Guest
    plz tell me...i done fsc.but i could not reach the merit of bsc engg....i reached the merit of B-tech....so give me suggesstion...what should i do???????

+ Post a Comment HERE!