+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Tips to reduce Fats

Advert.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Tips to reduce Fats

Advert.
    Hey friends,

Can you please suggest tips to reduce fats of tummy.. also im developing tyres.

i have started to go on a walk daily 1 hr.. will that help me?

Also suggest me some exercise which i need to do daily to keep my self maintained.

Thanks in advance..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Tips to reduce Fats

Going on walk can not help you, it will just keep you healthier but reducing fat, wont' be much help.

Instead of walk, go for running, start with shorter distance and daily try to increase distance as you get habitual. Meanwhile, as obvious, decrease your FAT intake but don't worry about calories, just make sure you go for running daily, gradually do it daily for 1 hour.

Btw, increase your protein intake so that your legs can get proper strength by developing new muscles.

Start from tomorrow, daily note how far you ran continously and after one month get back to us, if you can follow this only for one month, you will really see significant changes as well as will feel refreshing and energized whole day.

Good luck.. Remember... it requires a lot of effort.

siddharth1122
    siddharth1122 is offline Just in!

my short suggestion on ''tips to reduce fats''
    take a glass of frsh water and put a spoon of honey in it and drink. try it per day. you will get good benefit..

manish bairagi
    manish bairagi is offline Newbie

Walk but don't run......seldomly u have to increase ur workout & u have to overdo......
    about redcing stored fat the vital thing is diet......avoid all sweets, things made up of sugar, sweet fruits like banana etc..........also avoid dairy product........excercise twice a day.......I mean split ur workout........go for far walk in the morning than in the eveneing go to GYM & do cardio's......use some weight training excercises wit free weights.....use multi-vit...& veg-juices, boil eggs witout yolk, drink plenty of water.....bcoz recovery from fatigueness is the important thing after workout.......it will replenish u........look one thing diet does not mean abt carving the stomach or to tax stomach but it means to opt the best thing & avoid the other thing........excefcise under some coach's supervision ...........for more info [email protected]

sunidhi

thanks guys.. but i dont get time to go for gym and all.. so suggest me some things which excludes gym... also i will start running daily now.. tht is a good idea.. also my breakfast consists of bread and butter.. should i stop tht.. and i dont have tea or coffee.. i jst have one glass of plain milk tht also without sugar in morning...

Ricky

Manish.. you said.. Walk but don't run ?

While I suggest to go for running, you may not run too much on start but gradually you will increase it, overall should be around 1 hour running daily.

Btw, I don't have any problem of fat but still its been ages since I ate Butter or Ghee .. you should avoid them, also drink milk without cream. Indian diet already consist fair amount of fat so taking extra ghee or fat is overkill.

7. Advert.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

gaining fat over some months now looking for reducing it.
    kamal

sunidhi

yeah true.. our daily food has lots of fats and calories...

manish bairagi
    manish bairagi is offline Newbie

Actually females who r already having a big tummy.....feel problem while running.......abdominal pain, stiffness in stomach, pain in calves etc....also while running they can't running properly...generally females r not going to some ground where Red soil is available but they go to parks & all where the rocks r below the feet...........
    That is y I suggest fast walking, simultaneously I'm not discouraging running.....treadmill is better option.....if u r not going to GYM.....

Use oatmeal in place of creamy milk....I've already told that avoid dairy products ghee & butter r no exception they r too dairy product..........

Use coffee/green tea.
    Use plenty of water.....

Ricky

Ofcourse people give up so early when the suffer initial stiffness etc.. arised due to their first time workout, be it from running or from actual GYM. But those who overcome these things and still continues, really achieves what they what.

rinku Guest

make good body in shape

i want to make my body nice in shape but i dont have so much time becouse i iam in television indrustrie line and what food i have to eat

+ Post a Comment HERE!