+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

She says I am like a brother but tells me stuff that a girl will tell her boy friend & not brother

Advert.

subramanian
    subramanian is offline Just in!

She says I am like a brother but tells me stuff that a girl will tell her boy friend & not brother

Advert.
    I have known her for about 2 years now. Initially we were not talking very often. Slowly, we started chatting daily and we now chat for at least 3 hours everyday endlessly. Though modern, she is a very conservative girl who believes in love and believes that it can NOT happen to her. Initially, she used to say that I am like a brother to her and I did not feel that way but I did not see her more than a friend also. Later, we were actually flirting with each other and we once went to a movie (slumdog millionaire) and had dinner outside together a few times. She started saying things like "I have a big weakness for you", "I like u very much". One day recently, she said she dreamt about me. When I read these things, I got turned on and I started seeing her differently. I started thinking about her whole day and night (even today, even now). To add to all this, she once said "next time i see you, i will ask you to remove ur shirt and i will check out ur body" when i told her I am gymming daily. This really took my attraction to great heights and now I am getting more possessive about her. I feel I can not be with out her and the very thought that she thinks i am like a brother makes me feel suicidal. Recently, a friend jocularly called her my girl friend and when she came to know about this, she asked me to tell him that she is like my sister. I do not know what I should do. Is she saying I am like a brother because she is insecure that she will fall in love (she believes love will not happen to her) Does she like me? Should I ask her out?

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: She says I am like a brother but tells me stuff that a girl will tell her boy friend & not broth

Well according to me even she has feeling for you.. Why dont you once propose her and tell your feelings...

The worst thing that can happen is she wil say no right.. and if she says now she will give reason.. check out the reason why she dont want to keep relation with you..

But i feel gals take time to say yes.. but if your genuine and nice to her she will definately say yes.

All the best dude.
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: She says I am like a brother but tells me stuff that a girl will tell her boy friend & not broth

Ya .. If u not tell her that u have feelings for her than how u will come to know that is having same feeling for you

As per Sunidhi and Me too. ..Go and purpose her..

Gud Luck!

sunidhi

Hey subramanian so tell us when are you going to propose her?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

As everybody said, she has developed feeling for you, actually she is in LOVE with you already but she is not admitting to herself. Reason being that mentally she don't want to see you as LOVER, may be she don't want to loose you.

You can ask her directly as said ie. Propose her, but I suggest you that first you make her realize the difference between a brotherly feeling and a feeling for lover. Discuss with her on these topics so that she can make her mind clearly. But while discussion, never take her as subject.

Good luck.

Do let us know what you got !

sunidhi

Well no reply frm subramanian till now.. seems he really dont want solution for his problem.. Guys.. you all advised the same thing to him...

7. Advert.

bm Guest

am in exactly in that position ,i also needs advice

jigs
    jigs is offline eTI Iron

the advice is Go and purpose her dear fellow.

Paco jeab
    Paco jeab is offline Just in!
    She is simply flirting with u. I hv known girls like her. She is not worthy or courageous enough to say to you. She is making fun of you by saying u a brother. Leave her immedietly and do nt waste time.

+ Post a Comment HERE!