+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Australian racism - No. of Attacks on Indian Student Getting Increase Day by Day

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Australian racism - No. of Attacks on Indian Student Getting Increase Day by Day

Advert.
    Every 2nd day there is attacks on Indian Students in Australia… Now the no of attacks has gone to 17. Yes there is another attack in Indian Students in Australia…

The attack which occurred last week came to light on Thursday when the victim identified as Sachin sent an e-mail to the Federation of Indian Students in Australia (FISA)
    Sachin said in e-Mail "I am a student of Southern Cross University TweedHeads Gold Coast. I have been attacked and robbed ... near Coolangatta police station, they took my money, ATM card, phone, gold chain. And I got five stitches on my face.”

As per sachin already made a Complaint to the Near by police but he is not satisfied with the Action.

We really don’t know what the Australian government doing, is they wanted Indian people not to study in their country or the reason is something else. Why the Government and Police control not taking sudden action in their people or the government and Police wanted to support their people and wanted to blame the Indian students as well as the country.

I thing Our Government should speak with Australian Government regarding the same as soon as possible other Wise the relation between the countries will be worst.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Australian racism - No. of Attacks on Indian Student Getting Increase Day by Day

yes now indian govt should take some strict action for the safety of Indian Students. This is becoming more and more day by day...

Also the Students should form an Association to help the victims and get united and do something against the Government.
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

+ Post a Comment HERE!