+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Mozilla has Launched Firefox 3.5 today

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Mozilla has Launched Firefox 3.5 today

Advert.

A faster browser is the need of everyone now. So there is good news for you . Mozilla launched its Firefox 3.5 version today.

Firefox really going to give a tough competition to Internet Explorer.Firefox 3.5 has a host of improvements and comes with a release in 70 languages.

The new engine that runs Web page programs written in the common JavaScript language

Mozilla also is excited about HTML video, which makes it possible not only to embed video in Web pages without using plug-ins such as Adobe Systems' Flash Player, but also to have that video interact with other elements on the Web page.

Firefox 3.5 also features HTML 5 storage abilities to help make Web applications work when offline

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Mozilla has Launched Firefox 3.5 today

Hmm..
    Thanks Nupur, I just came to know about HTML 5 Video tag.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

mine is 3.0.11
    what's new in 3.5??
    kamal

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

The new Firefox 3.5 features tax recovery feature example if you are writing some online comment or writing online articles etc, then it by comparison, saves form text when the browser is closed and recovers it upon return.

A new feature of HTML 5 lets Web developers embed audio and video into Web pages in open format Ogg Theora, and it lagged behind Safari and Chrome in adding this function, which allows users to break out tabs into separate windows by clicking, dragging, and dropping browser tabs onto your desktop

tuiti
    tuiti is offline Newbie

Firefox is very good. I like it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!