+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Going to Buy HYUNDAI ACCENT ECO-Need Advice and Information

Advert.

georgekriss
    georgekriss is offline Just in!

Going to Buy HYUNDAI ACCENT ECO-Need Advice and Information

Advert.
    Hai

I am George Mathew from Hyderabad. I would like to sollicit authentic views from the experts about the newly launched and admired car , Hyundai accent ECO. This newly lauched Hyundai Accent Eco car can run on both petrol and LPG. I have few apprehensions about the car long run , reliability and functionality ,as the same is newly launched but not tested and tried on the indian roads. I need a fair and authentic opinion about this newly launched car as i am planning to buy the car. I Civilly expect an honest and correct answer, as i am a first time purchaser of the said car and this car would be first car i will be owning in my life.. Though i am elated to know that it is economical and with in the budget of the comman man like me.. But in the long run whether there will be any problem associated with the engine as it switches between petrol and LPG. Hope to get a feed back on the same at the earliest

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Going to Buy HYUNDAI ACCENT ECO-Need Advice and Information

Hyundai accent ECO, technically its not a new car, its time tested and very successful car in India from Hyundai but the only new thing is little engine tweaks and company fitted quality LPG kit. So, if you like Accent then definitely go for it, its build quality is good as well car is very well accepted throughout.

I never owned that but I am yet to see any Accent owner who is not happy with it.

Only little problem with Accent is that its dated now, still a good deal. You may also consider Maruti Desire Diesel which is powered by engine from FIAT is quite reliable and economical too consider it runs on diesel. And if you can wait, you can go for Maruti SX4 Diesel which is expected launch soon ie. July end or August.

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Going to Buy HYUNDAI ACCENT ECO-Need Advice and Information

Its a nice car.
    So sad that Diesel CRDi has been discontinued.

+ Post a Comment HERE!