+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Dress Code for girls in College really make any changes ??

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Dress Code for girls in College really make any changes ??

Advert.
    Every part of controversy there is a discussion about the dress code for girls. College authority thinks that girls should wear decent dress.

University seniors things that misbehave with girls and other accident happened in the college campus due to girls dress codes.. as they(girls) wearing jeans , skirt and other dress..

Recently MP government declares no dress code will apply for girls and on other hand Tamil nadhu University want Saree as a Dress code for girls…

I really don’t know how the Tamil nadhu university thinks that saree really can stop misbehave with girls and other miseries. I am a girl and as per me Saree is most danger’s Dress.. Everyone cant wear and handle the saree..

Tamil nadhu Government declares that Churidar suit and salwar kameez with dupatta is a decent wear. .but the University still wants Saree as a dress code for girls…

[What your view about this? Is there should be a dress code for girls or it really make any difference ??]

Misha0
    Misha0 is offline Just in!

Re: Dress Code for girls in College really make any changes ??

I must say.. there should be a dress code. Not for the sake that it should be implemented or that should every student must wear. A simple policy like this is useful enough to keep the student wear something decent.

+ Post a Comment HERE!