+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Royal Enfield Bullet Classic C5 EFI Bike-Pictures, Specification n Preview

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Royal Enfield Bullet Classic C5 EFI Bike-Pictures, Specification n Preview

Advert.
    Since Royal Enfield India is going to launch their latest bike Royal Enfield Bullet Classic C5 EFI in India by next year ie. 2010, I thought I should make some noise here too on eTI about the bike. Also it has been long since I have not shared my views on any automobile.

Before going further, many Indian might not know that Royal Enfield India do a significant amount of export. They export a fine quantity of their bikes every year which mostly comprises of 500 CC version. The model export consist of Bullet G5, Bullet 500 Classic, Bullet Electra X. While in India their majority of sales include 350cc version. Though Machismo 500 is available but hardly people knows about anything more than 350cc for bullet.

Royal Enfield Bullet Bikes has a reputation in India and they are considered costly, hard to maintain and even harder to ride but still it is reason for pride in India to own a Bullet ie. Royal Enfield Bullet.

Royal Enfield has not change since 1950's, its almost same looking and very few engine tweaks and enhancements. It is famous for its vintage look throughout the world and has fan base (though not huge as compared to few other international bikes).

So that concludes a brief introduction to Royal Enfield in India as well as abroad. Now lets talk about their latest Classic C5 EFI.

Recently, Royal enfield was working on new engine for new design which incorporates latest technology. The latest development is their new classic C5 bike which offers you highest level of emission levels which meets Euro III standards.

The company was working hard on the design and looks of the bike to make it look real Classic. As you can see, the bike inherits WOrld War II british classic looks but underneath boasts a modern EFI ie. electronic Fuel Injection Engine.

This engine which comes with EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) technology is integral part of Royal Enfield Classic C5. The UCE (Unit Construction Engine an integration of engine as well as transmission) is a fuel-injected 500 cc engine is the heart of the new Bullet C5 and is an air-cooled, one-cylindered , 4-stroke engine delivers 27bhp @ 5250rpm and maximum torque of 41.3Nm @ 4000rpm.

At this specicication, it delivers a strong performance yet can be suitable for fun rides as well as daily community but don't expect a good mileage from this bike, it will merely give you 30 kmpl mileage. So if you are looking for fuel efficient bike in Indian conditions then you might not like the idea of having C5 in your house. However, a Bullet Lover won't even consider it a limiting factor and I am sure will love to buy this bike.

The bikes comes with 280mm disc up front with a 152mm drum at back and with peak speed 130 kmph (as claimed by company). It is also equipped with cable actuated clutch and 5-speed transmission and gives far better control and ride quality than any previous Royal Enfield bike.

Overall, can be real be considered real Classic bike from India to the world. A fine product from Royal Enfield and a appreciable effort. If you are looking to buy a bike with classic looks and with noticable performance and above all if you ever admired bullet then this one is for you.

However, by now this must be on sale in USA but Indians have to wait for 2010 to get this bike. In India, they might sell a little modified version to match with Indian riding quality as well to lower the price since in USA it costs little more than Rs. 3 lakh. Indian might get little cheaper.

Technical Specifications

Here goes the technical information about this bike from company website:

Lastly
    If you find information I shared here is useful then its my request to give your valuable comment here or if there is any information which want to include there then just let me know and I will add it in the above Previw.

The author is not associated with any of the above mentioned service or product. Author may or may not be using all or any of the above services or products. Above article / review / tip are just views of the author and they do not decide above mentioned service / product's characteristics as whole. The author do not take any responsibility for harm or damage done by any of the above tip / advice / review. Above material / article is provided for the informational purpose only and author can't be held responsible for its usability and authenticity. Reader's discretion is advised.

Stealing or Copying of this article / review / Tip without proper credit and link back to the article is illegal. You may use this article at your site by giving a link back to this article or by asking for permission from the author.

b. suresh Guest

Re: Royal Enfield Bullet Classic C5 EFI Bike-Pictures, Specification n Preview

Hi,

I would like to know the overall performance of New Royal Enfield 500 CC since I am planning to buy one but my Mechanic suggested not go for this bike since there are some technical problems are arising. Kindly advice and give a detailed information of the performance of this vehicle

indiandrives
    indiandrives is offline eTI Iron
    That,s nice post and good pic. Thanks for sharing with us.

+ Post a Comment HERE!