I had discussion with my friends regarding the obesity in children’s in age of 3-8 years. Finally we come to know that it can be many reasons of obesity in children..

Here I am sharing some of reasons :-

Loneliness: - Yes it is the one of the reason because now days both the parents are working and children’s who are living in society don’t interact with other children. And even they also love to sit at home instead of playing with other children that causes obesity.

Depression:- In earlier days competition was not high . But now days from the early age parents wanted their children to do best. Even they (parents) ask to do multi things like tuitions, dance computer classed. Yes you don’t believe this but I seen people who want their children to learn computer in age of 3. So much of depression and tensions in Children causes obesity.

Junk Foods: - Junk food causes everyone but the Children’s bodies are very sensitive as I said earlier now days parents are working and because of nuclear family Children not get much attention by their parents they eat something to their taste and much depends upon junk foods that is the biggest cause of obesity in early age.

As we all know obesity is causes lack of confidence and due to this child get so many diseases in early age, then medicines harms children’s sensitive body and health.

You also can share you point of view regarding the same even tell us to stop obesity in early age.