+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

know your personality by your handwriting

Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

know your personality by your handwriting

Advert.
    THE WORLD OF HANDWRITING

(THE SCIENCE OF KNOWING A PERSON THROUGH HIS HANDWRITING)

PERSONALITY, EMOTIONS, INTELLECT AND ENERGY ARE ALL REVELED BY YOUR HANDWRITING.ALTHOUGH IT MAY CHANGE FROM DAY TO DAY, THE BASIC CHARACTERS REMAIN THE SAME, WHAT CHANGES ARE YOUR MOOD.HANDWRITING ACTUALLY COULD BE CALLED BRAIN WRITING.WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED LEARNING HOW TO WRITE,IT WAS THE SAME.BUT AFTER A SHORT TIME YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND BEGAN TO TAKE OVER THE DUTIES OF FORMING THE LETTERS.THUS YOU BEGAN TO WRITE WITHOUT CONSCIOUS THOUGHT OF THE WRITING FORMATION.

HANDWRITING ANALYSIS NOT ONLY REVELS WHAT YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN BUT GIVES YOU CLUES TO WHAT YOU STILL MIGHT BECOME.IT IS NOT ONLY AN IMPORTANT DIAGNOSTIC TOOL FOR EVALUATION OF PERSONALITY BUT ALSO A GREAT ADVANTAGE IN SCREENING PERSONNEL.IT HAS SAVED MONEY, TIME AND TROUBLE FOR MANY LARGE AND SMALL CORPORATES.IT ELIMINATES EMPLOYING PEOPLE IN POSITIONS FOR WHICH THEY ARE UNSUITED AND PLACE THE RIGHT PERSON IN THE RIGHT JOB.

HANDWRITING ANALYSIS IS TRULY A VERY UNIQUE & POWERFULL SCIENCE. IT IS A KEY TO UNLOCK PERSONALITY AND OPENS THE DOOR TO UNDERSTANDING.HERE THE PEN IS TRULY MIGHTER THAN THE SWORD AS IT HAS THE POWER TO READ WHAT REALLY IS WRITTEN.

HANDWRITING DOES NOT REVEL AGE OR GENDER OF A WRITER OR WHETHER YOU ARE LEFT HANDED OR RIGHT.NEITHER CAN IT TALK ABOUT WHAT RELIGION YOU AE PRACTISING.IT IS NOT FORTUNE TELLING AND NEITHER BASED ON JUDGEMENT OF WHAT THE ANALYST THINKS OF A PERSON. WHAT WE SEE IN THE HANDWRITING WE SAY.

IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE TO CHANGE OUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS, IN SHORT TO CHANGE THE WAY WE THINK AND REACT TO SITUATIONS AND THAT TO BY OUR OWN HANDWRITING. THIS IS KNOWN AS GRAPHO-THERAPY ,THE PROCESSOF CHANGING OUR PERSONALITY WITH OUR OWN HANDWRITING AS OUR HANDS ARE CONNECTED TO OUR BRAIN AND IF WE CAN ANALYSE A PERSONS BEHAVIOUR THROUGH IT, WE ARE IN A POSITION TO CHANGE IT TO.

Written by
    FARIDA H B.

Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

Re: know your personality by your handwriting

I have two types - My handwriting is worst than Mahatma Gandhi's hand-writing [when write fast] - at the same time my handwriting will be par excellent like printing when I do it little bit slow.

Farida H B

Topic Summary
    Posted on: July 16, 2009, 12:58:52 PMPosted by: psnswaminathan
    Insert Quote
    I have two types - My handwriting is worst than Mahatma Gandhi's hand-writing [when write fast] - at the same time my handwriting will be par excellent like printing when I do it little bit slow.

Handwriting reveals hundreds of elements of the person's "personality and character," which include glimpses into the subconscious mind, emotional responsiveness, intellect, energy, fears and defenses, motivations, imagination, integrity, aptitudes, and even sex drives and issues of trust.
    Handwriting is often referred to as "brain writing.Each personality trait is represented by a neurological brain pattern. Each neurological brain pattern produces a unique neuro-muscular movement that is the same for every person who has that personality trait. When writing, these tiny movements occur unconsciously..
    Handwriting is neither good or bad. The way you write and the situation all need to be taken into account.
    As Far as the handwriting is legible you need not worry about it. If it isn't ask yourself whether you are willing doing the work assigned to you.
    Regards,
    Farids

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

My handwriting analysis is still pending.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

i say BAN....KAI
    kamal

Farida H B

what do u mean by Ban ki

7. Advert.

Lurker