+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Akshay Kumar / BollyWood star / Still Down to Earth

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Akshay Kumar / BollyWood star / Still Down to Earth

Advert.

Akshay Kumar having his own style statement and he is well known as King of Action and the Sense of Humor of him.

Akshay gives many hit now he becomes the most Favorite Actor for style and smile. Yes People loves his style of Comedy very much and after Giving a Super Hit Movie like “Khambhakt IshQ” Akshay is still down to earth and said don’t compare him a King he is like joker who wanted to make audience laugh.

Frankly speaking as Per my review the Movie like “khambhakt IshQ” is liked because of the Comedy other wise the story is okay kind of we head it many times and the Movie picturization was really good. All the character played their roller very well.

But that about the Movie, I personally like the Akshay Dressing sense and the way he react to the particular situation comes to him.. I don’t know I love him more than Hritik Roshan..

But Kuch bhi Ho Akshay is Akshay. No one become like him… Whatever is Akshay saying that he is joker rather than King. For people he will be King of Action as well as Comedy. Right Na?

joshua1987
    joshua1987 is offline Just in!

Re: Akshay Kumar / BollyWood star / Still Down to Earth

hey Akshay is one of the best action star in Indian movies. He is known for his stunts because all the stunts in his movies are performed by him only. He is one of the most famous actors and then also he has no attitude in himself.
    ================================================
    john flair
    sapience

harshad1
    harshad1 is offline Just in!

Re: Akshay Kumar / BollyWood star / Still Down to Earth

Akkyyyy

+ Post a Comment HERE!