+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Deepika Padukone / Kareena Kapoor / Deepika Jealous with Kareena

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Deepika Padukone / Kareena Kapoor / Deepika Jealous with Kareena

Advert.

Bollywood and its Cat fights are become trend of the Industry. Actresses always feel jealous with each Other.

The Latest Cat Fight happened with Kareena Kapoor and Deepika Padukone .

Deepika and Saif Ali Starrer Movie “ Love Aaj Kal “ going to release soon but You know who are most excited about the Movie , None other Than Kareena Kappor. Now you can why Kareena is talking more about this Movie Because Of Her Charming Love Saif Ali Khan.

Khambakt IshQ did an Unbelievable Job in the Box Office and becomes Hit Movie of the Year… Kareena Wants “Love Aaj Kal “also to be hit so that both Kareena and Saif will celebrate the Success of them.

Deepika said that it was surprising how a leading lady was being talked about so much when she was not in the film. She is jealous as is saying one thing again and again that imtiaz the Director of movie chooses her because she only suited in this movie and she is chosen for the Movie before to sign “Om Shanti Om”. This statement of her shows that she is very much dislikes that another actress talk about her Movie.

Deepika added that people once watch the movie will get to know why she only chosen for this movie.

Hmm. Now you guys tell its jealous factor or her ego comes when other actoress who is on everyones mind talks about Deepika's movie??

Hope Movie do Well in the Box office and both feel relief ..

joshua1987
    joshua1987 is offline Just in!

Re: Deepika Padukone / Kareena Kapoor / Deepika Jealous with Kareena

Deepika is a very nice actress of Bollywood. I am a dam good fan of her. Her first movie was Om Shanti Om.
    =================
    Joshua
    sapience

taijut
    taijut is offline Just in!

Deepika is a good actress, i am a big fan of her

harshad1
    harshad1 is offline Just in!

I am not agree with this discussiont

mohsinjavaid
    mohsinjavaid is offline Just in!

hi deepika padukone app both achi lakti hai mai app ka big fan hoo muj add karlay my id yahoo ki [email protected] my mobile no.03453237852call me app apna id aand kkarday plz reply me app ka lovely fan mohsinjavaid

everio3
    everio3 is offline Just in!

Yes I am totally agree with this discussion.

The growing age of Kareena compels her to talk jealously about new and talented girls.

She has lost her charm and now want to be in media at any cast.
    My friends Christine Freville, Mickey Everio and Junio Solihull donot like her since 30th June 2002.

Thanks.

7. Advert.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

hahah actually its nothing but publicity things..for both movies.. nothing actually happens.. as kareena and ranveer are brothers sisters.. so deepika is her sister in law so tht would never happen...
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!