+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My work your home

Advert.

simon
    simon is offline Just in!

My work your home

Advert.
    hello my name is Simon, I am new to this forum and I do hope that this is a good place to start as far as posting this topic. I have a small business in Pennsylvania USA that designs software I am currently looking to establish a satellite office in India and hiring programmers to work for me. Prior to doing this I believe is very important for me to get to know the people and the culture. I am a small company of only three people and look forward to working with at least two or three more people from India.if you know anyone that may be interested in getting to know me and my company and possibly working for me then please do not hesitate to pass that information on and contact me anytime. My e-mail is [email protected] .I am also looking for people that can help me get to know different areas in India and to prepare me for a trip there are some time real soon. I do hope that this post finds you well and I look forward to meeting so many different people.

Thank you so very much for your kindness
    Simon

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: My work your home

I think this forum is not much active yet.. may be you can try some other time :P

+ Post a Comment HERE!