The Power Of Being Positive

Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

The Power Of Being Positive

Advert.
    [size=10pt]The World of Handwriting[/size]
    The Power of being positive.

Words have great power, they can make or they can break. We often use quotes said by great people as they inspire us to go the extra mile. A good word said to someone can light up their day whereas sharp words create animosity between people.

For eg. Very recently I had been to a beauty saloon for a hair cut. The lady there was undoubtedly good at her job, but had only positive and nice things to say to me. She said the texture of my hair was good and so on. I noticed that whenever I went elsewhere, they had only complaints to make. Whether true or for business, when we make private remarks about a person in a public place, it is just not comfortable. Be it a teacher to a student, a boss to an employee, a parent to a child and also a husband to his wife or vise versa in front of the family members.

Usually two things are never forgotten,
    1) A harsh word and

2) Encouragement given.

Yes both come under the same category, but are as different as night and day. To say or not to say is in our hands, so why not spread brightness in somebody’s life? Speaking two words of kindness will not kill us and the satisfaction is greater than kingdom of any kind. Another incident that I recall is about my gynecologist. Well another remarkable woman I must say. All through out my pregnancy she told me that my child and I were doing very well.(just hearing that relaxed me up and kept me in good spirits). Further, she has a record of doing only normal deliveries and only one operation in the year!! That was the way she was preparing us to. In fact I had labor induced and the pain was for 26 hours, the B P high. But every time she came to me, she said that all was fine and that I was doing very well. But in the last ½ hr. she told my mother that she would not be able to wait any longer and that the operation would have to be performed. To me no such thing was mentioned and her nurses were murmuring words of encouragement and asking me to hang on a little more. Well I did have a normal delivery, but had she given up or in that state spoken to me dejectedly, the scene would have been different. Look at the great power Words have on us. She was a positive person and the outcome was positive as well for all concerned.
    Look at Vijay Mallya, owner of “Royal challenger Bangalore”, “Kingfisher airlines”,

He says,” Live life King size” and is living it that way.

Karan Johar says, “larger than life”, what a way to Think, Speak and Achieve.

Regards,

Farida H B

Certified Handwriting Analyst

Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

adinagpaul
    adinagpaul is offline Newbie

Re: The Power Of Being Positive

how can you be positive by simply trying to be positive? is it p[ossible>?

Farida H B

what you believe happens. If you believe your self to be happy or successful it will happen. Similarly believe that all your thoughts are positive and it will become a reality

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Good Post Farida !

Now a days Life become very hard to to the right path and on other hand people are not trustworthy and that make people to think negative in their life..

I also teach people to be positive and trying to give them a best examples to fight with hurdles with their positive energy.

Positivity make people strong from inside and they feel tension free and relax from all miseries and that positive engery they can use in to get the success of life.

Nupur

Farida H B

absoulutely Nupur,

My husband and I both follow the same principal. Infact he says focus only on what you want and you will sure get it, be it positive or negetive.

lisalin
    lisalin is offline Just in!

thanks for your sharing !!!

7. Advert.

Farida H B

Most welcome Lisalin

+ Post a Comment HERE!