+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hillary Clinton / Aamir Khan / Hillery and Aamir attended Teach India event

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Hillary Clinton / Aamir Khan / Hillery and Aamir attended Teach India event

Advert.

Hillary Clinton and Aamir khan attended Tech India event in St. Xaviers College on Saturday afternoon in the majestic wood-paneled hall. Aamir khan addressed Teach India and TFI as a brand Ambassador.

Clinton speaks there as a mother and teacher not like who lives in white house for 8 years. She said the talent is distributed every where but the opportunity is less. She talks about the Educations where Education remains the great equalizer and the gateway to opportunity.

Clinton asked Tech India volunteers to give two hour a week to teaching poor children. Teach India brings together people from all walks of life.

Clinton shares her story how she and other mother go to a scientist to take to take science lessons. Where they taught into class room and it got them involved beyond baking cupcakes for a birthday.

Aamir khan also has the highest respect and regard for initiatives such as Teach India and TFI. And he is very excited about the thought of 90 volunteer the brightest mind of coutry given 2 year to tech municipal children.

The long hour discussion has made on education and the common challenges faced by a Developed country like US and undeveloped Country like India.

megha
    megha is offline Newbie

Re: Hillary Clinton / Aamir Khan / Hillery and Aamir attended Teach India event

Quote Originally Posted by nupur.

Hillary Clinton and Aamir khan attended Tech India event in St. Xaviers College on Saturday afternoon in the majestic wood-paneled hall. Aamir khan addressed Teach India and TFI as a brand Ambassador.

Clinton speaks there as a mother and teacher not like who lives in white house for 8 years. She said the talent is distributed every where but the opportunity is less. She talks about the Educations where Education remains the great equalizer and the gateway to opportunity.

Clinton asked Tech India volunteers to give two hour a week to teaching poor children. Teach India brings together people from all walks of life.

Clinton shares her story how she and other mother go to a scientist to take to take science lessons. Where they taught into class room and it got them involved beyond baking cupcakes for a birthday.

Aamir khan also has the highest respect and regard for initiatives such as Teach India and TFI. And he is very excited about the thought of 90 volunteer the brightest mind of coutry given 2 year to tech municipal children.

The long hour discussion has made on education and the common challenges faced by a Developed country like US and undeveloped Country like India.

how can an actor meet Clinton ..because he is no were related to politics ...

sally
    sally is offline Just in!

ya ...even i watched the interview ..and i liked the views of Hillary Clinton

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

can any one tell me on which channel is was shown coz i missed it.. also give me the link if this is available online..
    Thanks
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

+ Post a Comment HERE!