+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Fashion / Indian Clothes / Short Note about Saari

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Fashion / Indian Clothes / Short Note about Saari

Advert.

Saari always in the Fashion whether it’s a high society or lowers than that. Most of the married Woman in India wears Saari as a daily wear. Not even Married but the Girl too wears Saari in some of occasions.

I still remember the teacher’s day and Farewell day when I was in Class 11th and 12th when I had wear Saari and before the day comewe use to have grouped chat with class mate what kind of Saari to wear in Teacher’s day.

We think that Saari is very cool dress but you have to wear it properly otherwise it dig you into trouble.

Saari comes in a Formal Wear in India and ladies do wear in Schools (teaches), Colleges, Offices, Showrooms etc etc. Now day’s people love to wear Saari in Occasions like marriages, Reception and even for Meetings.

Saari is very Interesting dress. You can wear it in different manner and style. As
    India is Country with different languages and tradition and even the style of Dressing. Yes Saari to have Different style like – Seedha Palla, ulta palla , Gujrati style , Marathi style ( In Maharastra Saari is known as Dhoti) Bangoli style and in South Indian Style.

Not in Indian I had seen Foreigners which took their attention and now they too wearing Saari. Cool Na?

Latest Fashion style of Saari is - Plain saari with Thin border which having golden embroidery and second one is multi printed saari with dark colour on the base and light on the print.

G

Radhikas
    Radhikas is offline eTI Member
    All information you given in the post are right. saree is one of the important in every occasion. All information is informative and useful. Thank you or sharing such valuable information.

+ Post a Comment HERE!