+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Airtel - A serious problem - Bill continues after disconnection

Advert.

vivek
    vivek is offline Just in!

Airtel - A serious problem - Bill continues after disconnection

Advert.
    Hi All

This is to bring into the notice of all that whosoever is using the Airtel BroadBand connection should apply for disconnection because of the following reasons:

1. You will continue to get the bills after disconnection of the line as I am getting it from past 6 months.

2. You will continuosly get the call from Airtel regularly (sometimes 3 times on a single day) asking for payment. And you explain them everytime and they will say, we will find it out and get back to you and they will never do anything in this.

3. I got a call from a person saying, he is calling from Airtel legal department and you have not paid the bill from last six months so you need to come and visit us or pay the same.

4. When you tell them that you already have 6 complaints launched for the same they will say the customer care department is "USELESS" and there is nothing they can do. So you can imaging the Airtel's one department calls the other department useless and the same kind of words come from Customer Care department against Billing department.

5. As per my experiences I would suggest you all to get rid of the airtel connection at the earliest possible and make sure that you have all the letters/receivings with you.

6. Donot apply for new Airtel connection in order avoid unncessary headache.

Thanks,

Vivek

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Airtel - A serious problem - Bill continues after disconnection

Vivek..

On the contrary I was thinking to drop Bsnl Dataone and was thinking to switch to Airtel !

You may goto their local office and ask for the remedy of same.. And if still they are unable to help you out.. Simply ask them to write down their problem / reason for not getting your problem resolved in a piece of paper and get it signed / stamped by any authority there..

Though they will not do any such thing but you can see the difference ..

The best practice is to write an application / get its xerox , submit your application to their office and get a receiving on photocopy..

(These are things I do with BSNL to get my problem resovled )

Lastly.. never be hasitant to go to any place / any office to get your problem solved.. more you try.. more you learn !

+ Post a Comment HERE!