+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Neil Nitin Mukesh / Lady Luck / Neil do have lady love in his life

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Neil Nitin Mukesh / Lady Luck / Neil do have lady love in his life

Advert.

Neil Nitin Mukesh recently announced that he is not a bachelor and having a lady love in his life.

Neil Worked with many leading ladies of Bollywood like, Bipasha Basu , Katrina kaif, Mugdha and Rimi finally conferms that he is engaged . He not disclosed his love’s name and said he don’t wana share her name to the media as she is not form the industry. As per Neil she is from a leading Corporate and working as a senior executive.

Neil Nitin Mukesh the most eligible bachelor of the Bollywood finally broke the heart of many girls who all are dreaming of a man who is tall , fair and handsome like Neil.

Earlier days the news is that he was dating Priyanka Bhatia for four year and Neil declined and said she is her Designer nothing else.

Neil wanted to keep her Love life personal and don’t want to reveal things as media will create such story and keep him in the frame and he and his love have to suffer for all. Neil having affair with his love from last one year as confermed by Neil

All we can say good Luck to Neil and his love life !

aryan1234
    aryan1234 is offline Just in!

Re: Neil Nitin mukes / Lady Luck / Neil do have lady love in his life

neil nitin mukesh is really great personality and a person having innovative thinking ..he is the person who has capability of doing every type of challenging role .and most important any one will notice about him that he is very simple and realistic person ..he is very good looking and handsome star of bollywood ..wish him all the best for his love life....

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Neil Nitin Mukesh / Lady Luck / Neil do have lady love in his life

hahah my heart is really broken hearing this news.. as im a die hard fan of Neil nitin mukesh..also eagerly waiting to see him together with her lady love...
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

+ Post a Comment HERE!