+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

News / Media / News Channel Don’t want to show News but wants TRP ??

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

News / Media / News Channel Don’t want to show News but wants TRP ??

Advert.
    Now days I feel news Channel are no more showing the News but just hype the situation and spoils the life’s of others by showing something which is no where connected to news..

Many channel like India TV, I feel just wanted to show what they want and always give such headlines just to attract audience and when we actually going to watch the particular news there will be some thing else inside. That really irritates. I mean headlines must show the contents of the news… Most of the time they only show and discuss something which is not tolerable. Like India TV other news channels too start same things…

I personally feel News channel starts interfering in others personal life too and that really bad. Even people start discussing their Family matter through news channel. I really don’t know if a person can’t solve their family matter internally by discussing with each other how they will solve it public ally.

Now days “Sach ka Saamna “the Tv show is on air and this Serial is become the Gossip for news channel as they get such “real things which is not revealed yet “ . That is a game and person who is sitting in that hot seat know every rules and regulation, after knowing everything they comes to the show. I know their several Questions asked by the host which matters a lot.

But again how can media keep their step away from this. Yes they start showing they same again and again in their news channels with more “MIRCH MASALA”. And I feel this Mirch Masala really going to spoil many life’s. The Game show will over but news channel Hype same again and again.

Its Not about only Sach ka saamna incident but for everything which is not falls under a news category, Media why showing into the National TV?? why??

I really don’t know why they don’t work for good cause why they only want TRP for their news channels and which really corrupt the generation. I feel Only because of these news channels parents start loosing trust from the society.. Yes one of the reasons of loosing faith is Film industry but News Channel plays the same role.

How many of you feel the same ?? Give your reviews...

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: News / Media / News Channel Don’t want to show News but wants TRP ??

Whatever it is, ultimately Sach ka Samna show will get exposure due to such acts of media.

You are actually right, they are now a days acting "Baal ki khaal Nikalna" manner. A news is not served as news rather as a daily soap. Generally real news or whatever material they have is of 2 minute in length but they stretch it to 15 mins or so and making it irritating.

Yesterday, even in newspaper I saw NEWS .. "RAHUL GANDHI TOOK DINNER / MEAL at Andhra food house" ... something like that.. What it is ? Now for them if Rahul takes Andhra food / lunch / dinner... it is a news. (its place in Delhi I guess where food recipes of Andhra Pradesh are served)

What else to say !

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: News / Media / News Channel Don’t want to show News but wants TRP ??

Ha ha Ha ha..

Some time News channels shows breaking news Headlines Very interesting.. poeple stop their important work to watch the news but when we actually see the news inside there will be something which make you hit the Tele Vision.

+ Post a Comment HERE!