+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Cheated by a boy and now girl cant forget him|Ruining her own life

Advert.

shree123
    shree123 is offline Just in!

Cheated by a boy and now girl cant forget him|Ruining her own life

Advert.
    Hi,

I am writing about my friend. My friend is very simple, humble & traditional type, working in one of top MNC. One guy was in love with her from past three years. Since she is from orthodox family, she didn't want to entertain all these things and refused the proposal, even though that guy was after her. later on he started telling if u dont accept i may not live or i'll go mad and unwanted lies, but finally made her to accept by showing his emotions. He had lot of restrictions like not to be free with collegues & was very possessive. He was the first guy in her life from her school days. She was doing her advanced studies and had informed him that she will marry after completion of her course. In the meanwhile one fine day that is in the last december he came and said his marriage is fixed and he is unable to do anything since his parents are blackmailing that they take poison if he doesn't accept the girl they have selected. My friend was helpless since she had not informed to her parents all these, that guy took the advantage and started telling that my family people might come and threaten your parents and his people were there in police department and that was an advantage for him and in January he got married. My friend was helpless since she had no support to fight against that guy. Now she has become totally mad and frustrated. she is not able come out of it. howmuch ever u console her she is not in a position to forget the past and come out of it. she is not able to accept the cheat. He was very much aware of her sensitiveness & her behaviour. Now is leading a happy life with his wife and has her health, time , money and energy. Please advise her what she has to do ??? she is planning to go and inform her family and stay with him. she doesn't want to live him because he is responsible for all these things. Please advise her she is not willing to accept anyone in her life and nor able to leave him. what she should do.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: Please advise

Hi Shree

Please do Post in Right section to get the quick reply to your question/query.

any ways....

Yes defiantly this is very sensitive matter... Some guys are really bad and they just play with girls emotions by telling her that he will marry her soon...

Here in your friends situation I would advice her to Forgot him yes its bit difficult and its take time . I think you are very close to her just try to divert her mind in some other things like ask her to join some entertaining activities like Dancing classes, painting classes or Yoga something which help her to divert her mind.

I saying this so because she is a girl and if she will take revenge from him then she going to harm herself and she have to suffer this to whole life.

One more thing the guys is already married and spending his life with a girl who is not aware of this.. one wrong set spoil her life too...

She have to forget her in any cause , you try to divert her mind from this situation and try to make her happy always .. by time she will definitely come out of this situation.

God bless her !

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Cheated by a boy and now girl cant forget him

Definitely a disappointing end of relations. Looking in her case I don't find any lawful way to take revenge from that person. However, as Nupur said, she has to forget all.

I don't know what exactly boy had in mind when he married another girl but truth of today is that he is no more in her life and she must forget him.

First step toward this could be changing all those things ie. office, home etc. which reminds of that guy. Just forcefully involve her in those activities which she used to like, it will take time and meanwhile try to avoid talking about that incidence, even do not ask her to forget all.

Hope you understand.

she is planning to go and inform her family and stay with him
    I don't get that, you mean she still wants to stay with him ?

innocenthusband
    innocenthusband is offline Newbie

Re: Cheated by a boy and now girl cant forget him|Ruining her own life

I do understand that your friend has gone through a hell a lot of emotions. She has put up with a person who doesn't understand what real love is.

Nandhu
    Nandhu is offline Just in!

Dont worry friend

Hi Friend,

This is really a critical situation to ur friend. Its not easy to forget a lover as soon. Anyhow try to convince ur friend. Tell her to concentrate her activities in other things such as meditation, yoga and also she could change her office to forget all those things. But its not possible to forget any loved persons, but wat to do nothing in ours hand, there is one power above us to decide all the things. We have to accept all the things which is good and bad.

cool_boy_asif
    cool_boy_asif is offline Just in!

the way her ex-bf cheated on her that's really bad.I feel sorry for her.But I think she needs to be stronger person.I know she can't accept his cheating.But since her family doesn't know about the relationship informing them right now woud create mess in her family.

7. Advert.

naturelover_15
    naturelover_15 is offline Newbie

its really bad that the guy cheated her..but she shdnt ruin her life. be strong girl. everything happens for a reason..thx god u came to knw his real character.learn from it nd move ahead in life.i knw its hard to forget wht happend bt keep urself busy. u r working in MNC. b good inside nd outside..smtimes one has to meet wrong ones before meeting d right one. your life is nt useless..live for family,frnds.urself. and life would give you a true love. best of luck.let me know if it helped her..i mean ur frnd. god bless you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!