Vijay Diwas it a Tribute to the Vigilant of Kargil who made the victory of Kargil 10 years back and who laid their lives in the Kargil War in India.

Today the Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh led the nation in paying victory day tributes at the capital where Families of slain Soldiers come gathered for the first time in 10 years.

Many Families felt proud for their son/ husband and relatives as finaly they are recognized for their Brave act and remembered by the Nation. Families flowed out their emotions when numbers of families of slain soldier of Kargil gathered in a placed and celebrated the Vijay Diwas.

Every Family shared the past and felt proud remembers the movement their loved ones who is not with them now.

Major Sachin Nimbalkar, Vir Chakra winner said ‘"I feel sadness because my own buddy was killed at Tiger Hill. I am in touch with his family, I go to them every year. When I remember these moments I feel sad “

Let’s Salute to the soldier who just gave their life for the country and made our life safe. They have gave their life for so that we can stay live with our family and they left their family and their soul for us.

God Bless Them and Their Families!