+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Does and Dont's in a Relationship

Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Does and Dont's in a Relationship

Advert.

The other day my friends and l were having a discussion. I would like to share some of the points and plan of action we decided to take that day.

Does and Don’ts in a relationship

For newly weds it is a new time and the begging of a new life. You may feel that you know your spouse very well, but you will be surprised by the fact that you need to understand the person much better. This is because at the time of courtship, everyone is a good behavior and will put their best foot forward. Later you come to know that you have to live with the person just as he/she is or he/she is not. So spend the time in getting to know each other better.

Never extend the fight for more than 24 hours
    , in fact even less. Even if you are right, leave your ego aside and amend matters immediately. After all the relationship is important, not the fight. Don’t forget you are being watched by several people and anyone can easily make out a couple who has fought by their body language. Well they may not be important, but so what, your relationship certainly is.

Most of the times, I have noted that the couples fight over trifle issues or because of someone else. For eg. The mother in law said something and the wife talks about it to her husband, who in turn tries to pacify her. She gets even wild and accuses him of not understanding her. Well no son is going to go against his mother. (No child should in fact.) Well what has the husband done to receive the cold shoulder? A good thing to do here is to sort out the problem by yourself in any way that seems best to you. If involving him solves your problem, then by all means do so. But if not, then why create a rift between yourselves unnecessarily?

Every body has friends, but give your trust only after trying that person time and time again. And more so if he/she is also a friend of your spouse. Speak about general topics and avoid personal discussion with such friends who are in contact with your spouses family. Anything that you may say, will travel very fast. And don’t get yourself involved in their problems. Give good advice but let them make a decision.

Communicate. Communication solves lots of problems and allows you to be on the same wave length. Take active interest in whatever your spouse is interested in. you will find that in time, they want to come and share their feelings and thoughts with you. After all you know what the topic is and can also make reasonable comments regarding the same. Never say that you don’t understand the subject , even if you don’t, learn. The reason is very simple really; we will want to talk to a person who knows what we are talking about. So why not be that person.

Regards,
    Farida H B
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: Does and Dont's in a Relationship

Such a Nice Information Farida..

Guys and gals just keep this in Mind if want long lasting relationship....

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

yeah farida.. nice tips to keep relation strong and growing...
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

Well that was really good farida....i like it very much......well i don't know how does it feel to be in a relationship coz maybe i don have one neways but i've also been observing people throughout well don know whether they r correct or no but still..........to add to ur valuable analysis i also think that trust is also one of the most important sections in a relationship......and i've seen that most of the couples don't hav this habit of trusting their partners.......maybe they get possessive and think that the other should've told me this information that others give them.......where the fight starts......secondly.....friends the most imp topic which u also mentioned they give advice Goodor bad we follow them if it's good then u r safe but if it's bad then u r ruiened........seriously i've seen people crying and ruining their life just coz they broke up or had a fight and so on.........i only believe in one thing that....."Trust should be like a one year old baby.....When you throw the up in the air it watche's you and smiles........coz he knows you are there to catch them back"..........according to me this is what that makes u love others and makes others love you back................thanks for ur post it is very beautifully put together.............
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

hey i totally agree with u azharmaulvi also the farida is really good writer.. she writes awesome articles...articles which are so fact and acceptable.. articles which opens eye of many ppl. articles which are simple in language.. keep it up farida
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

Farida H B

Thank you Sunidhi and Azhar. It is Really inspiring to read your comments. I offer you my heart felt gratitude and yes I do keep the language as simple as possible so that the meaning of the post comes out exactly as planned. Thanks once again!

Azar Trust is most most valuable commodity in a relationship. Agreed, but the main factor is communication, you dont say because you feel your partner wont be able to understand you, you feel that they dont trust you enough. Its a little complecated, but nothing that one cant solve.

Keep up the communication, in a fight let go ur ego and build up trust. It will take time, but the rewards are worth the wait.

Regards,
    Farida H B

7. Advert.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

I have marked this discussion to be sent in next Issue of eTI Updates !
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Farida H B

Ok Admin

funboy
    funboy is offline Newbie

you are correct farida, becoz i am facing these types of problem in my life

Farida H B

Hmm hope u are able to get solutions out of this article funboy.

+ Post a Comment HERE!