+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which one is better-The all new Pulsar 220 DTS-i or the latest Hero Honda Karizma

Advert.

Shanu Rckzzz
    Shanu Rckzzz is offline Just in!

Which one is better-The all new Pulsar 220 DTS-i or the latest Hero Honda Karizma

Advert.

Hi Guys, I wana know that which one would be a bettar options in terms of value for money between the all new pulsar 220 DTS-i and the latest karizma out dere in the stock?

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Hey which one is better-The all new Pulsar 220 DTS-i or the latest karizma

I have moved your question to "Two Wheeler Sectoin".
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

rem Guest

Re: Which one is better-The all new Pulsar 220 DTS-i or the latest Hero Honda Ka

bajaj has improved a lot in the marketing strategy with a very competitive pricing of pulsar 220 dts -i its very clear that bajaj has made the cut earlier pulsar's were very hard to ride ,handling was not apt ,braking was even worse but now its got the grunt to blow the karizma's. 2009 pulsars especially 220 has got two years development on it in the lacking areas mentioned above handling has got better,braking is much more better and now the engine got the smoothness,generally i mean old pulsars were some what smooth in the beginning which later turns into gutter ride. this time we will have the smoothness maintained for atleast 1-2 years

+ Post a Comment HERE!