Spiderman 3 movie discussion

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Spiderman 3 movie discussion

Advert.
    Hi.

I recently saw Spiderman 3 .

Though whatever they showed in movie was not really new to me as I have seen that Black suite story on Spiderman animated series. Also that sandman stuff. But movie is fine and full of adventure. This time movie has a strong emotional side too.
    When I was watching trailer, I was really confused that how come they can put so much all together in one movie.

In real .. movie has many things..
    Still.. love story of MJ and Peter Parker, Revenge of Harry from spider man but also his love for MJ. Then also revenge of spider man from sandman (Flint Marco).
    Flint marco's love to her daughter and his attempt to get her cured as she is suffering some serious disease. Also Flint Marco's misunderstanding with Spiderman for killing his uncle Ben Parker.
    Then there is a photographer who start hating Spiderman and Parker because Parker insulted him in public.
    Also then confusion of Mary Jane for parker.
    But in the end, everything get settled.

If you think it is a Action movie.. then this time its more a drama/ sentiments in movie. Drama of Love, revenge, friendship.. every thing is there.

Overall, not exciting as other two movies but still a good one to look upon.

Any comments ?

sathi
    sathi is offline eTI Member

Re: Spiderman 3 movie discussion

It is rightly said that "Too many cooks spoil the Food". There are so many stories, so many weird characters combined in one story, : that it starts looking just a Dramaaa....

There is one scene where Peter Parker says , "I don't know where these guys (after meeting Sand Man for first time in movie) came from?".... And Yes, I too wonder about the same Question... "Dont know from where such ideas and characters came in thoughts of the Story Writer" > .

Well, I think this movie is Ok for one watch, if someone really loves Spiderman or Action; but I agree as Ricky says, If you think it is a Action movie.. then this time its more a drama/ sentiments in movie.

I too think it is not as exciting as Spiderman I and Spiderman II but still a good one to have a look upon.

[img width=375 height=115]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/480/480800zsl927r1px.jpg[/img]

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Thanx for giving your time over here.

You know..
    I found a little flaw in movie.

That splashy black matter came from outer space to earth via a meteroid. But in the end it got destroyed from a bomb blast made Peter/spiderman.

Now please someone tell me that if it came to earth via a meteroid then it means it can face extreme temperature and heat then how come it got destroyed in a small blast ?

sathi
    sathi is offline eTI Member

Hhhmmm... Sochne waali baat to hai... :
    [img width=375 height=115]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/480/480800zsl927r1px.jpg[/img]

+ Post a Comment HERE!