+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shilpa has been strong and kept her cool

Advert.

Soniya
    Soniya is offline eTI Iron

Shilpa has been strong and kept her cool

Advert.
    inspite of all the suffering and turmoil shilpa has been goint through she has kept her cool. Shilpa in my mind came close to using her Black belt skills as Jade went on and on about Shilpa's attitude and how she gets things done.

The opportunity Jade seized to speak her mind raised some mind boggling questions. Was Shilpa out of her mind to go and start a conversation in front of Jade.... or was Jade capitalizing on the opportunity she had to say some vulgar things about Shilpa. It was like a street fight and Shilpa quickly realized she was involuntarily dragged into one. Jade had bad things to say about Shilpa acting like she is better than Jade. As though Shilpa made her feel like she was one up on her all the time. She complained that in this show all were equal. You could see how Shilpa averted all the lousy statements about her and how she rose above all of that. Just that proved she was one up on Jade.

The UK public cannot understand how Shilpa is keeping her cool in all this. We know she is strong... her agent expressed that and so did Shilpa's mom in calls to them.

Here are some questionable thought provoking statements by Shilpa which were aired by channel 4.

Everyone has accents in this program, so do I. Why do I get singled out by them?

If they come to my country they cannot speak my language. I can speak theirs and I have a better vocabulary. I am proud of that.

I am representing my country and this is what today's UK is... Come on.... it's scary..... it's a shame.

Shilpa you are not the only one who is asking these questions. Other people have. However you are certainly doing one thing... You are making them understand what it is like to go through something like this and your standing strong is making people in the UK understand what a strong culture is. Your ability to hang in there (although at one point Germaine had to get you to go in and stop stooping to Jade's level) has made every person of English background question themselves about themselves and their behavior in groups.

. Shilpa has been doing a lot of cooking for the house mates. And always been criticized for her cooking.

Good job Shilpa it looks like the stars are now turning to shine on you. Keep Strong.

This is what i feel about shilpa from what i'v read about her. I'll come with my own point of view soon ... as she has done more than Keeping cool and being strong.

Talat
    Talat is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Shilpa has been strong and kept her cool

Yeah ! I agree....i saw the video clips and Jade was really saying such things to her that is too bad for any elegant society.....! Shilpa though a bit of times looses her control but she quickly comes back to herself and she looks absolutely dignified !

Soniya

and yeh .... Shilpa did tell JADE that she will regret what she is saying once she is out of th house.

Talat

Yeah ! I did nt like Shilpa much before ..but now i really like her !!

Soniya

well... shilpa might have been a big star from India but she was not a top Actress, but now she's definetely the QUEEN of India.

She has proved that Indians ae Tolerant, and not agressive and that we Indians believe in humanity and brotherhood, ppl who can adjust with anyone and under any circumstances.

and this iscident has proved to the world the power India has ... it is no more a 3rd world country ... We, Indians can turn the world up side down.

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

I'm so pleased with Shilpa ... the girl knows how to turn enemies into friends ...!!

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

7. Advert.

Talat

Personally I dont think Shilpa was an Indian ambassodor in Big Brother !! Even this thought seems like a joke. She was all there on her personal reasons..but yes saying things like I am representing India or Asia is like making happy the people who are going to vote for her !!

Whatever she faced there was her personal trauma, its good that she has come out of that victorius but its her personal victory not Nationalism !!

There, the people in the house are not the ambassodors of their representative countries. It was all their personal choices.

But definitely, Shilpa Shetty, if emerges as winner, will gain a lot ...the main reason is We Indians tend to be emotional fools. We start looking for our images in the people who win anywhere.

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

well this is her job ... she is an actress ... and definitely she is there to earn money … but she has been there as a responsible person … not forgetting for a moment that she is an Indian.

we Indian are not fools ... we are helpless.

she is better than most piliticians who are eating our own country. At least she will be bringing those millions of pounds back home in india. it will ass to India.

and she has been involved in charities ... she is doing waht a good Indian citizen must do.

Talat

Yeah ! but thats what I am saying..whatever money she is earning. its her personal money not National money !!!

She is involved in charity, she is a good citizen...still its all personal.

Btw..is showing skin also "Indian"..especially when according to her she is "representing" India !!

I read yesterday in newspaper...."Shilpa Shetty flirting with cameras. Shilpa Shetty wearing a very low cut top flirted with cameras, deliberately showing a good part of her privates"....!!!!!!

Soniya

well she will pay TAX.!! ;D

well then in that way everyone works and lives for themselves ... its all personal.

is she showing skin ... where ???
    ha ha ha ... have u seen BB .. huh!!
    she's been in best of Indian dresses ... beautifuly embroidered tops and shirts ... uff!! sometimes papers just talk.

they are acting personal ... any news about shilpa gives them revenue ... u see everyone is selfish ;D

Talat

May be papers just say like that !!

Yes..I have been watching Big Brother...Fortunately, unfortunately I have both TV and internet at home !!!!

She is weraing good decent dresses but sometimes she is showing off skin as well !!! Afterall she is an actress !!!

Irony, that India is relying just upon TAXES from money people WIN !!! Irony that the money from Big Brother becomes an ASSEST for India !!!

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

y r u being so pessimist.

what about all the MNCs that are in India ... and what about the fact that Jade's perfume 'Shh..' was produced in India and still she proved to call Indians DOG!

Talat

I am not a pessimist, I am a realist. I dont do STAR WORSHIP !

MNCs...or foreigners working in India..thats different issue...I am not doing a prachaar of Nationalism. I am just saying " I dont consider Shilpa's success in Big Brother as a NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT"

Soniya

well ... we an't suggesting do Star worship.

i'm not talking of her just cos she's a star. BB has given her a exposure. no doubt. Good for her. But wts the harm if she's becoming famous or earning tonz of money ... at least she is honest, has brains and is a good human. .. wt else counts in the end, but to be real.

and wt bout Jade and her business ... !!

its about money in the end ... u said she's doing all for herself.

Talat

Yeah! Its great that she has done good job over BB and probably going to be a winner. Still, its her Personal success and NOT a National Achievement.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast