View Poll Results: Do you want to see Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam again President of Indian once more ?

Voters
624. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

497 79.65%
  • No.

73 11.70%
  • Can't Say

54 8.65%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Do you want to see Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam again as President of India?

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Do you want to see Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam again as President of India?

Advert.
    Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam Maraikkayar ie. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, the 11th president of India is about to complete his work period.
    So do you want to see Dr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam Maraikkayar as President once again ?
    Though President of India is not powerful as other country have but still he is president. We all know about Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam , apart of his long name he has a long list of achievements.

Kindly post your views !

Ricky

Re: Do you want to see Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam again as President of India?

Though only few people have voted but still its clear that they want / everyone wants Mr. APJ Kalam again as President.

But sadly, our Political powers do not want to see him again as president. As a president he was more into wel-fare for country than politics and Political powers do not like his immunity for politics. Real sad.

I too want him to see president again and with some more powers.

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

Ricky only 10 votes?????? Oh man.... wer r the others......... Monica wer did u go? did u vote this?

Ricky

Hi Ashok..
    but did you see that all votes are in favour.

ashok_replies

I can see that. But wats the use of voting here? Just we can see his supporters inside this website.

We need internet revolution inside INDIA as australia. Do u knw the voting in australia is going to be online ?

I read in a newsdaily.

The contesters are going to publish their full details, their promises , which the people can compare and cross check and then vote for the right person.

Wow...... How nice..... Isnt?

Lurker
    Lurker is offline eTI Iron

I did vote here

7. Advert.

ashok_replies

Good dude @ Lurker

Ricky

Lolz..

Well, at least we are having some plateform where people can express themselves.. Who knows that sometime in future we can unite to make real move.. !!

ashok_replies

Do u dream like that ricky???

Poor ricky

Thats impossible in india. You know tat very well too

Ricky

Person without dreams is the Poorest person.

ashok_replies

Sure a man can dream bout becoming a king though he is poor, but that poor dream may not come true. Anyways. You keeep dreaming. I dnt want to stop u dude

Ricky

Its very true.. if you are not dreaming then you are really missing a lot of things.
    The moment you stop dreaming thinking that they can't be fulfilled then you are stopping your mind further that how to make your dreams come true.

I hope I am clear now !

ashok_replies

I dream owning Maybach car

Ricky

Any plan to make that dream come true.. because only dreaming can't help either. !

ashok_replies

I am not good in planning.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast