View Poll Results: Do you want to see Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam again President of Indian once more ?

Voters
624. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

497 79.65%
  • No.

73 11.70%
  • Can't Say

54 8.65%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Do you want to see Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam again as President of India?

Advert.

Roja
    Roja is offline eTI Member

Re: Do you want to see Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam again as President of India?

Advert.
    I voted...... I like to see Kalam sb as President again.

itsabhshek19
    itsabhshek19 is offline Newbie

yaar it is qiut simple I have never saw except him(mr. Kalam) who is doing a lot of works for students etc......

so thats why i want to see him back......
    doing something more......

rocks
    rocks is offline Just in!

i don't know more about the the actions taken and works done by our 11th president of india i.e. A.P.J.ABDUL KALAM , but i am sure that being a scientist, he can make ''INDIA'',the developed country instead of developing country. thaks.

naitik
    naitik is offline Just in!

i love him.
    i read his book. just one suggestion from me to him is that "they made agni-1,2,3 but starts their production rather than just make models"

naitik
    naitik is offline Just in!

yes i need him back

ssheoran
    ssheoran is offline Just in!

He is very simple & honest men

7. Advert.

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

A.P.J. Abdul Kalam is Very Talented Person so
    I Can't Say Anything About President

Get more Details

chetanjec
    chetanjec is offline Newbie

YES , DR. A. P . J. ABDUL KALAM IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR OUR NEXT PRESIDENT............

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

yes yes yes

SKmanoj
    SKmanoj is offline Just in!

Yeah I want to see Dr.A.P.J .Abdul Kalam again as my India's president. But I know that he is old, but my heart still longs to see him as the president of my country.

pjramprasath
    pjramprasath is offline Just in!

we didn't find any difference during his rule... First of all, black money has to be find out and it has to be used for nation purpose.. India is not a poor country...
    jai hind

c00l_ry
    c00l_ry is offline Newbie

he is truly d 1st person of india!!!!

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

I would like to see Mr. APJ Kalam again as President of India or Prime Minister of India.

deephek
    deephek is offline Just in!

Dr. A.P.J Abdul kalam is also called missile man of India.He has become 11th President of India. I thik that he is very intrested in indian students and they want to do some thing for them.i am also a student and i must want that he will be the next President of India.

thirukrt
    thirukrt is offline Just in!

very nice

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast