Handwriting Analysis of J K Rowling, authoress of Harry Potter

Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Handwriting Analysis of J K Rowling, authoress of Harry Potter

Advert.
    The World of Handwriting

J K Rowling

J.K. Rowling, needless to say, is one of the most popular writers of the day. The Harry Potter Series, authored by her, was a phenomenal success. She is one of those people to whome success has not come easy. The first book that she wrote “Harry potter and the philosopher’s stone” was when she was unemployed and living on State benefits. She would go to a café and sit were her baby would fall asleep and she would strive to complete her novel.

Her work is absolutely a treat to a reader. She is intelligent, her narration has a steady flow and she has the power to keep her reader involved in her writing. What’s best is the way she uses her imagination. In a positive and creative way.

Handwriting analysis of J K Rowling

The Harry Potter series writer without any guesses has an intelligent and sharp mind. The high level of connectivity in her writing tells us that she can think, write or converse on any subject with ease. Speed is seen in her writing and usually people like these are always in a hurry, impatient and dislike waiting. They are also very animated and outgoing individuals who will risk making a fool of themselves.

The curved shape of her t-bars tells us that there is situation or emotion that she is trying to control. The more curved the t-bar, the larger the control. Her handwriting tells her that she has already decided as to how she would spend her life and is proceeding in that direction. If someone would want to change her mind they would have to feed her with facts as to how this situation would be, how it would benefit her and her family. Solid facts are what she wants as all her decisions are made without any influence of the heart. People like her have the ability to stay calm even in an emergency. They can’t be broken down easily. But they will never forget either, they might forgive, but the incident remains with them for a very long time.

She gives attention to small details. Those who have read her book will agree with me, and those who haven’t look at her signature. J K Rowling. The i-dot is prominent there even though the alphabet i is not visible. J stands for Joanna K for Kathleen (which is her grandmother’s name) . she has high regard for her grandparent as the letter K is slightly bigger than the other letters.

A remarkable lady who made it big even when the circumstances were difficult. Raising a child is no easy job and neither is writing a fiction novel and that to so mesmerizing and a must read.

Regards,
    Farida H B Handwriting analyst

Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

rajhans
    rajhans is offline Newbie

Re: Handwriting Analysis of J K Rowling, authoress of Harry Potter

To reach this height you have to do a lot and lot of hard work .Her journey from free food eater at MANDIRS to richest author of the world was full of hard work. To survive with pressure from every-side be it mentally and physically is really tough and as they say "hard work pays"..

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

Re: Handwriting Analysis of J K Rowling, authoress of Harry Potter

Farida i m highly impressed by your study ... could you please tell me about my hand writing ??
    and if you can then how can i send it to you

+ Post a Comment HERE!