Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the movie Love Aaj Kal from my point of view

Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

the movie Love Aaj Kal from my point of view

Advert.
    Love Aaj Kal : from my point of view

As everybody knows the new release of Saif Ali Khan’s production and director Imtiaz Ali’s LOVE AAJ KAL is the new hot topic of discussion.

The movie is beautifully written, directed and executed. Saif as the hero has done a commendable job and so has Deepika Padukone. The new girl ( who plays Harleen Kaur)has also acted well. But sometimes she used to look directly at the camera and that made the acting look un natural. When I first saw the preview of the film, I was under the impression that Saif was playing a double role , one desi and the other one of an NRI(non reliable Indian) type brother. Well that’s not true and neither is there any punar-janam or reincarnation funda involved here. The way the story has been told is superb. It is a difficult script to work on and Imtiaz and every person connected to the film has done a good job. Even the music has a good score. It is not like JAB WE MET, which is good as the director has attempted to tell this love story in a different way. Another thing that impressed me was the natural way in which Deepika acted in the film. I thought initially that she was to young to be casted opposite Saif, but her mature acting and the way she carries herself and the role made me change my mind.

Imtiaz has portrayed the love story in two ages. Yesterday and today. He has shown how love was seen in the early 70’s-80’s and the concept of love that exists today. The various differences that have cropped up between the two generations with the concept of love, and yet how the magic of this wonderful emotion known as loves dissolves all barriers and remains the same whether it was Yesterday, Today or in the soon to come Tomorrow.

I would recommend to watch the film giving it a full 5 star. There is a flow to the narration that keeps its audience engrossed. I also liked the old monuments restoration career that Deepika was seen in, made the movie even more interesting. To me at least it did. Don’t know about you people.

Watch it and let me know

Regards,
    Farida H B
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: the movie Love Aaj Kal from my point of view

well farida to be very honest i didnt like the movie at all.. i dont knw but nothing was real or practical in the movie..Also they way there were switching the stories of saif and rishi kapoor which really pisses me off.. its not gonna work here in india.. dont knw abt foreign audience.. as they may like it.

Also in indian tradition this will never happen that girl will get married and then leave her husband immediately after her wedding .. utter crap.

Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

well haven't seen the movie yet but i have 2 reviews in front of me lets see............
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

Farida H B

Very true sunidhi, the girl doesn't leave after marriage is our way of looking and feeling the subject. However what is the point of being in a loveless marriage? will that benefit all the parties? I do not say what Deepika padukone did was right, not at all, she did have a chance to put right her mistake, which she didn't. But at a time did come when she says, this is not right, and doesn't want to carry on a relationship that wasnn't meant to be. The fact that her husband let her go is also to be noted. Which Indian husband would?

I do respect your point of view. What you are saying does make sence. It may not appeal a lot of people. One being my own mom

planetoja
    planetoja is offline eTI Member

haha...i was not in a mood to watch that film..after reading these reviews..maan kar raha thoda dek hi looo

sunidhi

a totally crap movie.. love aaj kal, parso, narso, tarso..

7. Advert.

planetoja
    planetoja is offline eTI Member

now the producer will be hunting u..~~BEWARE~~haha

Farida H B

Sunidhi you and my mom should get together and start a ani love aaj kal group or something))

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

vow sunidhi you really seems to be disappointed by the pic , frankly speaking i am going to watch this movie next week n jump into the race
    kamal

Farida H B

Ya Kammy, ur view too will be appreciated

sunidhi

ya i knw... i hated tht movie from core of my heart.. u knw i love any kind of movies but dont knw some how i couldnt bear this movie at all..

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Quote Originally Posted by sunidhi
    ya i knw... i hated tht movie from core of my heart.. u knw i love any kind of movies but dont knw some how i couldnt bear this movie at all..
    yup its fine everybody has his/her own choice.
    kamal

wotnidea
    wotnidea is offline eTI Member

hello etians and admin wats up i had watched luv aaj kal today so i m gonna review it in my way...the story based upon the attitude of two diffrent age group people saif ali nd rishi kapoor, who are friends..the word age gap or generation gap describe this movie very well.the mind setup of a young man in late 70 was totally opposite in front of the new youngsters of today's world,saif ali is portaying the new genre boy nd also a young sardar boy in the young age of rishi kapoor.the attitude of a old youngster towards life,love,money,relations were very diffrent from the today young genre..i think words will be less for describing the whole idea..the both actors acted very well,the plot of rishi kapoor in his young age is brilliantly portyed by sardar saif ali.the main plot of sardar saif is so well directed that there are no words of praise for that.overall movie is good,the part of saif ali in nowdays is really not described properly or you get bored soon with the non sense things done by new genre saif and climax was not upto my expctns so i will say you go for this movie but dnt expect a very entertaining movie i will give 3 nd half stars only due to the story of old young genre well directed by imitiaz..thanx rohit
    ¤¤¢ rohit ¢¤¤

naturelover_15
    naturelover_15 is offline Newbie

hi everyone !
    well i didnt liked the movie...away from reality !

sunidhi

yeah no practicality at all in the movie... al bull shit..

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast