+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is new bsnlnet gprs free on unlimited gprs recharge (the Rs.230 recharge)

Advert.

THEcreationist
    THEcreationist is offline Just in!

Is new bsnlnet gprs free on unlimited gprs recharge (the Rs.230 recharge)

Advert.
    I have been surfing net with bsnl`s old gprs settings by using the unlimited gprs recharge worth Rs. 230. But, now bsnl released new gprs settings. I installed new settings and set the default internet profile to bsnlnet (as i surf net from my laptop). As soon as i connected to internet, and disconnected, there was a message from bsnl saying "Last call cost was Rs. 0.10". Is it due to the new gprs settings (i still have the Rs. 230 card).?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Is new bsnlnet gprs free on unlimited gprs recharge (the Rs.230 recharge)

Where you get to know about new GPRS settings ?
    If it being charged then why not to use old setting if they are working !

THEcreationist
    THEcreationist is offline Just in!

Thanks, Ricky for your concern. I was notified of the new settings release by a message from the BSNL. Actually, it was necessary to use new settings as my net was not working with the old settings.
    But, now i have got the answer. Actually, the cost i was charged of was for the delivery reports. When i sent the message for the new settings (the message was free), i got their delivery reports, enabling which is charged with Rs. 0.10.

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Is such recharge still available?

What circle?

zaryab hamid siddiqui Guest

gprs

how can i use internet on my computer through mobil phone

prem nath Guest

i was using bsnl net pack of Rs122 now same service available at Rs 274 why this sort of hike took place. i m planing to move to other service. thanks

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!