+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Reality Shows and their effects

Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Reality Shows and their effects

Advert.
    Reality shows and their effects

In the recent times there has been a steady increase in the number of reality shows. As we all know, they are very much inspired by the west world. So are they good or bad?

Well nothing in this world is perfect and neither are these shows. However some shows are very well prepared and executed and liked by all, like “Kaun bangena crorepati” ,”Hasn baliye” or “comedy circus” or right now Sohs’s “ Khelo jeeto jeeyo” show where people win numerous gifts and enjoy themselves and I am sure that many would like to participate in shows like these ones. There are also shows like, “Rodies” , “Iss jungle semujhe bachao” where seeing the tasks gets you excited, but in the end trying to create misunderstanding among the participants and the vote outs are a sad point of the show. The language used to is sometimes not appropriate. Well when you are making a show, TRP’s are most important and the makers of the program will do everything in their power to make it most colorful and viewable as possible. Creating confusion and is one great method of doing one. There are very few people who will not be interested in fights that are going on in the show and the outcome of those fights. So the question is are they viewable or should be banned? Are they fit for all age groups? Should they control their language?

Definitely seeing these shows is no crime. As I mentioned earlier that some shows are very well prepared keeping in mind all age groups. In some programs you get to exhibit your talent like, “ Entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega” but some shows like “ Roadies”, “Splitsvilla”, “ Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao” are of the category where some restraint is required. Why?

Well because you see such things and their effect creeps into your life as well. For eg. After watching an inspirational movie like “Chak de”, there is a different feeling inside you. You may not be able to express it in words, but the presence is felt. And a different feeling after you watch a horror flick. Also language is an essential part of our lives. Using slang’s have became a habit, but not a healthy one. So see the shows, but fights and vote outs can be avoided as your mind then tends to be on them only.

Whether we like it or not, reality shows are here for the time being and have a large viewer ship. They are at least better than the “K” serials where extra marital affairs and fights between family members, not to forget the constant howling is prominent.

We are responsible for whatever we do. Why expect someone else to change? You don’t like something, the choice and remote both are in your hands. Do the needful.

Regards,
    Farida H B
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

planetoja
    planetoja is offline eTI Member

Re: Reality Shows and their effects

the line "we are responsible for whatever we do" is very powerful and that is the truth! thanks for bring it up!

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

well there are lots of things to learn from the celebrity's reality lives and also then their privacy is all gone.. but they are doing these things for money so i guess it shouldnt affect us..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Its just money all around....

They earn millions.... and we spend thousands on DVD, TV and electrical bills...
    Give and take!

Farida H B

Hmm, well yes it is a kissa of publicity for them, and they do know what is involved. As far as we are concerned, even we watch these shows ya, some are really nice and right now the flavour of the season. So why not enjoy it!!

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Do you think all the reality shows are real..???
    Well i think most of them are just a publicity and money crap..
    Of course, talent shows are do real..

But more than that its viewership wat all they want (as someone said above).. It's better to watch comic shows then stupid reality shows (not talent shows..), at least it builds humor in you and make you happy and relaxed..

Other then these comic tv shows, y not watch Discovery & History, I guess reason need not be mentioned.. 8)

7. Advert.

Farida H B

Well exactly my sentiments Sarkar, because what ever you watch will effect you. How ?
    i am writing an article, "thoughts and the effect they have on our mind" have a look at it, you will know how positive you are, because humorous shows are a must than the shows that have you weeping or cursing and you see the show and wonder where exactly it is going!!!

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Discovery and National Geographic are my favourates! (except when they're showing some freaky snakes)

For time pass, a show or two Of "TOM an Jerry" does is really well!

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

i loved stunt mania coz it was real deal.
    kamal

Farida H B

Umm I love humour shows and entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega. Animal planet is what I watch with my son. Other than that any thing that takes my interset at the moment is what i go in for.

+ Post a Comment HERE!