+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Katrina kaif / Shah Rukh Khan / Kat and SRK together in Yash Raj’s Film

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Katrina kaif / Shah Rukh Khan / Kat and SRK together in Yash Raj’s Film

Advert.

This news will definitely excite you to hear that Katrina kaif and Shah Rukh khan doing a film together Yash Raj’s Film which going to be directed either by Aditya Chopra or Kabir Khan.

Katrina kaif is overprotected by Boyfriend Salmaan Khan. Salmaan’s rival who is none another than Badshah Shah Rukh khan is doing a film with Salmaan's Girlfriend Katrina kaif.

Katrina definitely has it going for her. Shah Rukh always have a safe Zone and work with the heroins whom he already worked with out any problems like Kajol, Preity Zinta,Rani Mukharjee and many more.

Shah Rukh is more adventures choosing his Co- star where comes in the picture of Katrina kaif.

Katrina and Shah Rukh Starr movie is definitely going to hit the screen as both of them this first film together. This movie going to hit the screen by next year .

This movie will come in the controversy or not its more interesting to see whether this movie bother Salmaan khan or not??

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Katrina kaif / Shah Rukh Khan / Kat and SRK together in Yash Raj’s Film

well no doubt about the film hit.. but it will surely create controversy between SKR and Salman khan over this movie.. also lets hope that kartina dosent screw up between both of them...
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

i think there will not be any kinda issue coz srk is very professional so salman won't bother bout it much........and also bout the movie definitely it's going to rock....
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

sunidhi

hmmm. you never knw... salman is unpredictable... i do agree SRK is very professional on sets.. :-) lets hope things go smooth?

azharmaulavi

ya surely being a srk fan i'll be always on his side........
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

sunidhi

ahahahha even im skr's fan dude. ...tell me which one is your fav movie of SRK..mine all time fav movie is dil toh pagal hain

7. Advert.

azharmaulavi

well u know what......my all time fav's are DDLJ, kuch kuch hota hai, and who could forget the first and one and only women world cup hockey championship.......Chak De.........i loved it he was awesome..........rest every movie that srk acts into according to me is a hit........what say..........

sunidhi

yeah.... even i love Chak de india...but cant forget his image in Dil to pagal hain, kuch kuch hota hain and DDLJ...awesome acting..

azharmaulavi

i know that is y he is known as "Badshah Khan" in Bollywood i just love to mimick him i've learnt most of his famous dialogues and scenes.......

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!