+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Graham ford declined to Coach Indian Cricket team.

Advert.

bigboss
    bigboss is offline eTI Member

Graham ford declined to Coach Indian Cricket team.

Advert.
    I found following on a website:
    Graham Ford has declined to coach the Indian team just two days after the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) appointed him to the post.

Ford, who is Kent’s Director of Cricket, said no to BCCI's offer to take up the job in a sudden development on Monday that has come as a big embarrassment for the Indian cricket board.

Ford's current employers Kent County Cricket Cricket Club wrote on their official website that their Director of Cricket had rejected the offer to take up the toughest job in world cricket.

"I am very grateful to the Club for allowing me to go to India to find out more about the job of coaching the Indian Team. I have had a chance to reflect on the offer made by the BCCI and their urgency to fill the vacant position," Ford said in a letter to Kent.

"After careful consideration, I have decided to continue my work here at Kent. This has been a really difficult decision. I am honoured that India have shown such interest in my capabilities, but feel that this is the right decision for me and my family," Ford added, wishing to continue working with the English county side.

BCCI officials, who were engaged in a meeting with senior Indian cricketers on Monday, said a decision on the coach will be taken at the Working Committee Meeting to be held in the Capital on Tuesday.

"He has withdrawn his candidature," BCCI Treasurer N Srinivasan told reporters after having a meeting with senior players relating to the contracts issue, another debate that has been dogging the BCCI administration and the players.
    Now this is really a matter of International shame to India , what should we take it as ?
    that he thinks Indian team is so lame and its better to have a safe distance ?
    or..
    He do not want to serve India at all ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Graham ford declined to Coach Indian Cricket team.

They should understand that its enough and now should not run for Foreigner coaches..

I think Indian coaches can also guide them good !

+ Post a Comment HERE!