+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

A right time for everything

Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

A right time for everything

Advert.
    A Right Time for Everything

Last Sunday I was on my active and returning home from the mall. I had to take aright turn and in the same instance I saw a blue colour maruthi 800 come towards me from the opposite direction. Seeing him, I gave a sudden brake and my balance slipped. I fell to my right, but not fully, luckily I was alone. Now the entire weight had come to my right side due which I was unable to pick up the vehicle. I switched off the ignition. The maruthi driver saw all this and continued on his way. Now behind him an elderly gentleman was there on his scooter, viewing the entire episode. He told me that at the turning you should be slow and so on. I recall only that much as my entire attention was on getting grip on myself and the active.

But the question is, was that the right time for giving an advice or a helping hand? The incident has happened, even if I want to, I can’t alter it now, so instead of helping to solve a problem should you do a postmortem of it from all angles?

Is this not something happening in our lives? Be it in our home or workplace? Had the gentleman helped me and then say whatever he had wanted to, would it not have made a difference to me? Of course it would have. First and foremost I would have been very grateful to him and secondly in a better position to listen to whatever was said.

So remember, if something’s done, it’s done. You can’t cry over it, everyone makes a mistake, but pointing your finger at the one in such a situation would simply add up to the person’s misery. Take a different approach. Help the person instead. That way the problem and the mistake both are taken care of leaving behind a sense of satisfaction on the part of the doer and heart felt gratitude on the part of the receiver.

Regards,
    Farida H B
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: A right time for everything

yeah right said farida.. I guess tht old man coming behind maruti should help u rather then give u advice.. also coz of this right timings only many ppl get into argument.. during accident ppl tend to stand there and give 1000 advices but no one ever dares to help any one..

ppl just like to give advice but no one to implement them
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Well Sunidhi, Lets make a difference then. As it is rightly said,'Tum Chalo To Hindustan Chale'
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

hahahaha yeah farida.. thts is very right to say...
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

+ Post a Comment HERE!