+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

LG LCD TV:dispute against warranty - Replacement issue

Advert.

devpandey
    devpandey is offline Just in!

LG LCD TV:dispute against warranty - Replacement issue

Advert.
    i had been purchase a lcd for last april 2008. i had received a warranty of one year on the lcd. when the time of lcd warranty has been completed the product has been faulty within the two months . there a vertical line displayed on screen right corner of lcd. i have fillied a complain on 16 july 2009 in philips repair centre and manger assure me that your part will change free of cost and you have paid only the service charge 1235/-. he purses my case and consider with management beside that he gives me a option that you have repurchased 32" inch lcd and difference amount of both the prices will be discounted that it is not fair deal and injustice with me. he said that 26"inch lcd not to be produce by company. my question is that can i go in consumer forum.one thing is more if my lcd faulted with in time period of warranty then what they do.

pls give me your right suggestion about this problem

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: LG LCD TV:dispute against warranty - Replacement issue

Moved your question to "Consumer Forum Section" so that you can get better answer.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

well i think you should fight with the repair center..and what is ur LCD size? is it also 32'' only or 26''

And if he is asking you to change with new LCD is he counting depreciation amount on ur old LCD or he is counting the MRP only in which u purchased? if he is giving you full money return of ur old LCD i guess you should go and upgrade to new LCD of 32'' by paying diff amount
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

From what he explained, its warranty is already over so he can't claim to replace part without any money.
    So he said that you can get it replaced by just paying that amount of Rs. 1235. But you paid in July and still no help ? I think you should have some receipt and also company's telephone number etc. with warranty card. Try that number and register you issue there, take reference number and wait for few days, if still no gain then simply go to local head office of LG and explain all to them. If they are not helpful, take name of those people who were not co-operating there and then either see this post : ---> How to file complaint or visit consumer forum directly in your area.

See, only aim is to make sure that we try every possible method from our end before going into consumer forum, this way we usually get stronger side.

Hope it helps.

+ Post a Comment HERE!