+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Kaminey - Hindi Movie - Movie Review

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Kaminey - Hindi Movie - Movie Review

Advert.

Kaminey is really good movie which is bold, stark, funny and unpredictable and that's what works in its favor.

‘Kaminey’ is a story of a pair of twin brothers, Charlie & Guddu played by (Shahid Kapoor). Yes Shahid Playing double role in this movie. Charlie lisps, while Guddu stammers. Both is different then each other like sweet and salt both of them cant stand together untill scary night their lives cross.

Charlie got the idea how to get rich-quick scheme while Guddu reliese that her GF Sweety ( Priyanka Chopra) has unwillingly put price on his head.

When story goes both brothers are draw up into a world of drugs, guns and money.both of them tried to save their lives of gangsters, rebel soldiers, rogue politicians and crooked cops.

Both of them Charlie and Guddu have to run to protect themselves and their dreams and their love and most importantly they realize that to have is each other.

First 20 minute movie makes you built confusion but later they story settle itself and the part after interval make you more excited to know whats next .

Shahid did 100% justice with his both role and She's so much in sync with her character and well played her Maharatrian girl role

Movie got rating 4/5

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

Re: Kaminey - Hindi Movie - Movie Review

Had to be....... vishal bharadwaj is a gem of a director and i love his movies......onkara is also one of the gems vishal bharadwaj has directed and saif put more reality playing langda tyagi.......so kaminey a must watch for movie lovers.......i guess.........
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

wow great..going for it tomorrow... hoping to see a good movie after really long time.. :-) i dont remember which was good movie which i saw last..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

MY-BOO
    MY-BOO is offline Newbie

thats really interesting to know, coz i only watched the first 20mins of it an stopped, but now i will watch it an see how gud it is
    thanx for the infor

yournifty
    yournifty is offline Newbie

thank its nice

Opinionmaster
    Opinionmaster is offline Newbie

The film ending could have been more organised . It was very confusing

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!