A true story i heard

I have been married for 7 years now. We both loved each other and we had excellent understanding. Life had been good to us. We had everything that one requires to live a luxurious life. The only thing that we did not have was a child – someone to pass on our legacy to. Whenever I saw a baby, I felt that my heart was squeezed. The vacant space in our home and hearts had started spreading out. It was coming between us now. We had tried everything – doctors, peers, etc. – but nothing worked for us. The emptiness remained. I was worried in heart that soon my husband might start thinking of re-marriage. There was pressure from home and in-laws. Everybody looked at me with concern -some with doubt. I was increasingly feeling the guilt of not being able to provide a child to the family. One day when I saw an ad of Pundit Maharaj, I thought of calling him and asking him when, if ever, will I get a child in my life. Pundit ji understood my plight. He told me that he could help as there was some problems in my chart. I agreed. I was ready to do anything for hearing a baby’s laughter in my home. It was the most joyous day of my life when my doctor told me that we could look forward to a good news. Today my son is 1 and a half year old. He is the best kid in the world. We are both so proud of him. Thank you so much Pundit ji for bringing life into our home.